Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Is it just me or did the news stand change from a 16 hour timer to 12 hour?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Herroyalhighnessprincess View Post
    Is it just me or did the news stand change from a 16 hour timer to 12 hour?
    Mine has always been 12 hours. (I always collect from it at the same time as my Whitchy Alpacas, that hasn't changed, and their on a 12 hour timer too)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mxt1976 View Post
    Great with fruit trees!
    I tended the first 10 and got 10 old monsters.
    The rest of the trees didn?t spawn a monster - I have 24 trees in total...
    There seems to be a limit...?
    Lucky for you... for me 2 from 20 fruit trees

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks so much for the list of Former Animals/ Spawns and Event Items ShibuyaCloth!
    It is extremely helpful and very much appreciated.
    For anyone who missed it, it is comment 49 on page 5
    Yeessssss!!! I was hoping shibuyacloth or SW would do this for us!!! I've been checking back, thank you thank you! Maybe we should put this on p1 since a lot of discussion is about what to get?

I realized that my white cows, royal cows, and purple cow are a 100% spawn rate for armored spiders. Also, white and pink pigs are super high chance (or possible 100%). Im not going to bother with regular cows anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mill673 View Post
    How do I move kingdom? I am unable to buy adjoining plots, not enough royal points, lanterns or money and one requires jewel talon. Will keep trying to hit in different spots, see if I can get that to work.
    By moving kingdom, I meant shifting its position on your device screen. My iPad has a couple of spots that are not as sensitive to a touch, so I sometimes have to move things over.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I have a couple of questions about the Former Animals we can buy with Widow Tokens in the Trade Wagon :

- Is the Royal Dark Unicorn a weekly energy dropper? Does it drop Sword Tokens at every collection. And how many tokens, just 1? WEEKLY. I DONT REMEMBER EVER GETTING ANY SWORD TOKENS FROM IT, BUT IT MAY
    - The drops of the Ghost Knight lists Pumpkin, Voodoo Knight, Treat Bag. Were those event only drops, or are they some sort of decoration that still drops? EVENT ITEM
    - Cyclonician apparently drops Bottled Breeze. Event only, or does it still drop? And if so, what is it? Does it drop a Lumin or Enchanter's Essence every collection? BOTTLED BREEZE=EVENT ITEM

I don't know if I can get to 500, but.. what do you guys think is the best purchase?
    I'm not sure I am going for the Widow Queen. I fear it will just be another animal that always drops Earth Wisp and only very very rarely something else.
    Can the players who have her keep us informed of her drops?

Thanks for any help/ insight!
    last time they had a monster hunt like this, i got the royal dark unicorn. having another weekly energy dropper is so nice.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I got the baby widow already. I used some of my saved energy crates.

I think the queen widow is extremely ugly, but I like the looks of the widow soldier. It's pretty hard to spawn old monsters. I'm getting a lot of skunkupines.

The armored widow drops "adventure supplies"? A bit vague, does somebody already know what that means?

Widow soldier spawn rates were good for me for white, brown, gnome end mummy cows, also for the purple cow, not so good for the normal black and white cows (1:5). The spring calfs didn't spawn widows. Pink, white, gnome pigs, frankenpig and sir Piggleworth had good spawn rates. Normal black ones, again, not too good (I think 1:3).

I got an armored alicorn too in my second kingdom, one more to go
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Is there daily goals to fight purple golem, blue dire boars & fang best??? I don?t have in my kingdom. I don?t even have the goals for bronze, silver and gold trade.
    Beast Master Hunts don't have those daily goals but regular monster hunts attached to leaderboards do. And the blue dire boars only spawn once during the LBs where it's unlimited during Beast Master events.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    last time they had a monster hunt like this, i got the royal dark unicorn. having another weekly energy dropper is so nice.
    Thanks so much for your reply shortdanzr.

I wonder why event drops are permanently listed as drops. It is confusing.
    That information was only relevant for like 1 or 2 weeks and after that it stays on the list for years and years?
    Why not remove those drops or put them between ( ...) and state that they are event drops only.

Ow, and it would be very helpful if the list/ cards (with information about every building/ item/ animal in the game) stated how much energy is dropped and how often.
    And if an animal/ building is a multi dropper.
    And if a drop is guaranteed or not

It all makes a lot of difference in my opinion!