Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Why should we trade for the spider that pops up when we fight them from the cows and pigs. What do we gain by using our gold tokens ? I see candy ?///. Other stuff and that it is permanent for what. Please help. Thank you for your help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    Why should we trade for the spider that pops up when we fight them from the cows and pigs. What do we gain by using our gold tokens ? I see candy ?///. Other stuff and that it is permanent for what. Please help. Thank you for your help
    The spawning spiders are for the community event and have nothing to,do with the Armored spider in the MRC. No hurry on the Spider in the MRC its a permanent item that cen be made when you can. They just kinda look similar.. the one that spawns from pigs etc is called a Soldier

Executive Chef
    The MRC Armored Widow pet ( looking same as the one which spawns from cows and pigs) is so far extremely disappointing: It drops basic stuff so far: Fur, jewels, earth wisps, light armor, elvenite...

It is permanent craft in MRC- but I would not suggest getting it as priority - very disappointed with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    Thank you
    We are not allowed to post outside links. There is a website with a good write up on trees. Im sure its some where in The Hub but i never can seem to find it.

Google. Tree castle story

Nightclub Owner
    From Page 1 of this thread:

Armored Widow drops: creep tooth, earth wisps, elvenite, expansion permits, fur, jewels, light armor , wisp lantern

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    We are not allowed to post outside links. There is a website with a good write up on trees. Im sure its some where in The Hub but i never can seem to find it.

Google. Tree castle story
    oh wow. That's a really cool page with very useful info. Thanks much!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DFB57758-0254-4685-94B4-15D7976D9388.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	877.1 KB 
ID:	53316
    Like posted already, this will stay in the MRC. The drops I've seen listed are creep tooth, earth wisps, elvenite, expansion permits, fir, jewels, light armor, and wisp lantern. See page one for a lot of info. There seems to be a lot of spiders with different names. Gets confusing.

Better to use gold coins somewhere else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    For how hard it is to get those ravens you'd think those raven items would drop gold!
    Absolutely! The drops are disappointing. My last collection was 65 coins and 1 Soft Feathers. At least it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Absolutely! The drops are disappointing. My last collection was 65 coins and 1 Soft Feathers. At least it looks good.
    How can you already have a Raven prize? The Lantern requires 25 Wandering Ravens, I have 15 with no way of getting more. Did you gem ahead?