Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/3: Monster Hunt Season 21 | information about the event on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    don't waste your gold troll tokens! Craft something in the MRC (unicorns and alicorns) and then keep crafting the troll tokens.

There is nothing left in the MRC that I am really interested, looking for energy / expansion mainly😕 maxed out with MRC unicorns / alicorns

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Raven Queen is 22hr, she also drops soft feathers (black flag so don't know if she drops anything else).
    Lantern coins only - 22hrs.
    Griffin drops soft feathers, roast chicken - 4hrs
    WOW, Great info, thanks thanks thanks!
    I guess we are all in for a lot of Soft Feathers..

I don't like the drops of the Raven Pet and Raven Griffin much, but the art compensates for that. They look great.
    The fact that the Raven Queen is an energy dropper makes collecting the animals and decoration definitely worth our while!
    I really really hope the other ways to obtain Wandering Ravens will be doable/ achievable for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    is the amoured kelpie an enegry dropper?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Ok, I've done it. I've followed the advice here, bought a value pack and went to work chopping trees. Now I have 330 tokens and am out of energy for the day (it's my bedtime now).

If I don't miss any collections, I can get 40 tokens from my shiny new window statue (without speeding it up with gems). That means that another 80 tokens (absolutely doable) will get me the Kitsunecorn - not ideal, but a (low) energy dropper at least. Another 110 (doable with effort, I think) would get me the troll (yeah!), while another 130 (quite a stretch, really - not at all sure it's possible) would get me the RDU. Wish me luck!
    The race remains tight! I got really lucky - one of my daily alicorns dropped 100 energy this morning (it's Wednesday morning where I am right now). I've now made it to 400 tokens. I now have about 14 hours of gameplay left before the hunt ends for me. That's 7 collections from the widow statue (= 35 tokens), 7 full energy refills if I manage to log in often enough, and 3 more collections from my wizard schools. I think I might just make it, but it'll be close!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    is the amoured kelpie an enegry dropper?
    No, alas it is not.

Armored Kelpie | max 2 | released during Monster Hunt season 19
    Info: A fresh water warrior with rust-proof armor. Visit it to see what it found for you.
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 55 troll tokens, 45 orange shell, 25 cursed pearl
    Drops: black pearl, blue coral, blue shell, cursed pearl, cursed reef, jellyfin jelly, orange coral, orange shell, pink coral, pink shell, purple coral, purple shell, red coral, white pearl
    Collection time: 12 hours

Executive Chef
    The race remains tight! I got really lucky - one of my daily alicorns dropped 100 energy this morning (it's Wednesday morning where I am right now). I've now made it to 400 tokens. I now have about 14 hours of gameplay left before the hunt ends for me. That's 7 collections from the widow statue (= 35 tokens), 7 full energy refills if I manage to log in often enough, and 3 more collections from my wizard schools. I think I might just make it, but it'll be close!
    Good luck queens_ransom!
    You could fill in your location in your profile. I think it is fun to see where everyone comes from.
    It is Wednesday morning here in the Netherlands too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Good luck queens_ransom!
    You could fill in your location in your profile. I think it is fun to see where everyone comes from.
    It is Wednesday morning here in the Netherlands too.
    Thank you! And good idea! I went ahead and put my location in my profile, so you can now see that I'm not all that far away from you (relatively speaking, lol).

Executive Chef
    Thank you! And good idea! I went ahead and put my location in my profile, so you can now see that I'm not all that far away from you (relatively speaking, lol).
    Haha, Yes, you are practically around the corner! *waves at queens_ransom*
    Still on schedule for your Royal Dark Unicorn?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Check your inventory for energy chests that you may not have used yet. Being that close, you may want to buy energy with gems.
    I checked, I used them up already I?m so close! I may just have to buy some energy if it comes down to it
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.