Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Leaderboard Event - 2019 Oct 2

Executive Chef
    We also need another "bird tree" habitat!! I had to store a bird I bought with gems so I could put out the fairy bird from the leaderboard milestone. Tearrrrsss. Please make another one available as well as another gnome home. Thanks 😀

Where do I Put the bluebird? Bought a Tropical bird place but did not work to Put the bird there. It tells me I need a gazeebo for 500 Diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    Where do I Put the bluebird? Bought a Tropical bird place but did not work to Put the bird there. It tells me I need a gazeebo for 500 Diamond.
    I'm having the same trouble, no Bird Tree in the market, tropical bird tree doesn't work. Don't want to spend 500 gems.

New Resident

No bird tree

Quote Originally Posted by Owenoel View Post
    I'm having the same trouble, no Bird Tree in the market, tropical bird tree doesn't work. Don't want to spend 500 gems.
    Same problem here

Host(ess)
    Same! I don?t even have a ?Bird Tree? available when I look for one in the market. I bought another Tropical Bird habitat but the Fairy Bird wouldn?t go there. I?m not spending 500! Gems on a Gentle Habitat. If a habitat is going to cost that many gems it needs to house like unlimited pets or something. Or better idea, make a habitat that can house any kind of pet up to 3 but make it cost 10 gems or double the coins as a normal habitat. 500 gems is insane!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Please be patient it is the weekend .
    I am sure the team of Storm8 will put the bird house in the market.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GP1988 View Post
    Same! I don?t even have a ?Bird Tree? available when I look for one in the market. I bought another Tropical Bird habitat but the Fairy Bird wouldn?t go there. I?m not spending 500! Gems on a Gentle Habitat. If a habitat is going to cost that many gems it needs to house like unlimited pets or something. Or better idea, make a habitat that can house any kind of pet up to 3 but make it cost 10 gems or double the coins as a normal habitat. 500 gems is insane!
    Same here. Why can?t the fairy bird go on the tropical bird base? It?s a bird after all. Same prob with the witch cat. It can?t go on the haunted house.

I also bought another tropical but it did not go there ��

Executive Chef
    I wasn't expecting to complete the Milestones, but the other chests that WERE Milestone prizes were surprisingly generous...at 6000 the chest gave me over 500 points, which bumped me to the final Milestone, and I received the Fairy Bluebird! Totally unexpected.

I had read the thread and was concerned about where to put it. I do have the Bird Tree back from when I won a Blue Parakeet and a Green Parakeet, and I tested it, and the Fairy Bluebird will go into that Habitat.

I hope the issue that others are having is resolved soon!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Bird Tree is in the Market for sale!

Thank You Storm8

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast