Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Leaderboard Event - 2019 Oct 2

Rhino Keeper
    I came first in the leaderboard and for my fairy! I haven’t came first in forever! It’s been crazy! Very glad to have won this time! And super happy that I can now also continue on my farm with 5 new Halloween pets! A Ghost, a Sweet Spirit, a Spooky Dog and then from the two grand pumpkins I got a Mummy Llama and a Verminpire (a raccoon). I hope we have more chances to get more grand pumpkins!

Rhino Keeper
    I know that because of how these types of events have worked in the past that this won’t be done but this was a thought a I had: so, the 24 hours to get a pumpkin still continues but if we don’t get it finished we don’t lose the goal (if you get what I mean). So for example if I go 4 days without finishing any pumpkins goals then as I start to rising those goals I’ll keep getting more pumpkins goals till I catch up to what the total number of pumpkins at that stage is possible? I don’t really think that I explained it well though so sorry if this is confusing to anyone ahaha

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skkdjdkckdmj View Post
    I know that because of how these types of events have worked in the past that this won’t be done but this was a thought a I had: so, the 24 hours to get a pumpkin still continues but if we don’t get it finished we don’t lose the goal (if you get what I mean). So for example if I go 4 days without finishing any pumpkins goals then as I start to rising those goals I’ll keep getting more pumpkins goals till I catch up to what the total number of pumpkins at that stage is possible? I don’t really think that I explained it well though so sorry if this is confusing to anyone ahaha

You only have 24 hours from three am eastern daylight savings time to complete that days goals. Then it is deleted and expired. You don't get to do it in four days it's gone
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 10-09-19 at 07:09 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I came 3rd in the leaderboard event I won the fairy well but you only see half of the green roof on the well .hoping this can be fixed Thankyou

Anyone know IF the fairy well is only for decoration?

Does anyone know which habitat the fairy goes in besides the 500 gem gazebo? Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    First, I want to thank the team for adjusting the LB points according to the duration of LB, this is definitely a treat!

Second, I have a question regarding the Celtic Fairy Gnome. I noticed a butterfly looking design in front of the Celtic Fairy Gnome outfit. Is that meant to be wings so supposed to be at back not front? For some reason, in my mind, the Celtic Fairy Gnome comes with wings. Lol

Third, loving the fairy patch! The tiny glowing light is fantastic! Nicely done!

Rhino Keeper
    There is no option for me to buy the gnome home... and no I don't already have one

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Attention: Storm 8 Team

I think the fairy well needs some fixing.Attachment 53349
    I have the same problem!Attachment 53351

I have the same issue. Hoping it’s going to get fixed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast