Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Leaderboard Event - 2019 Oct 2

We took a look at the Leaderboard and have adjusted the point values so that you'll all be earning a little bit more for your actions in-game. Good luck with those milestones, farmers!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Executive Chef
    Thank you, MeowMeowBeans and Storm8 staff for making this change, and thus making the event more doable!

So, following up from MeowMeowBeans' post, this seems to be where the changes were made...

How to Earn Points
    Fairy Ring - 15 every 2 hours --> 30 points every 2 hours
    Mystery box - ???
    Complete a delivery - 6 per delivery (upon plane's return) --> 12 points per delivery
    Collect from pigs - 3 per pig --> 2 points per pig...I am not certain, but this may have gone down instead of going up? I need to check on this
    From the Hot Water Boiler - 2 per collection --> now indicates 2+ points...so, 4 points?
    Crafts in various buildings - 1 per every complete hour of crafting time before items are collected --> 2 points per every complete hour
    - Cider House
    - Dehydrator
    - Noodle House
    - Cafe (Spiced Orange Cider only)
    Farmer's Market
    - 4 points per order part completed --> not mentioned, so unsure if this was also doubled.

CONFIRMED: pigs give 6 points now instead of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We took a look at the Leaderboard and have adjusted the point values so that you'll all be earning a little bit more for your actions in-game. Good luck with those milestones, farmers!
    Thank you so much!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    PookieBear50
    Farmers MarketI just got 8 points instead of 4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    PookieBear50
    Farmers MarketI just got 8 points instead of 4
    Great! I was going to check my Farmer's Market, but it would take hours to craft enough to fulfill even one part of my current order

So, the only thing I have not checked is the Spiced Orange Cider (my queue at the Caf? is full for a train order--need those gems) and the Truffle Shavings at the Windmill (though I doubt that was changed, due to the valid reason Fairyreserve mentioned during the last event).

Storm8 has given us a FREE 400 points! Thank you so much MeowMeowBeans and all the rest of the team! Make sure to check your goals if you didn’t get the goal popup to get the points!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    I completed the part to get a Jack O Lantern Smashable but it's not in my inventory, I've closed and reopen the game several times to no avail.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I completed the part to get a Jack O Lantern Smashable but it's not in my inventory, I've closed and reopen the game several times to no avail.
    It finally appeared as a pop-up for reaching the very same milestone which I had already reached, smash the pumpkin and got a tiny cauldron.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    I will have my bird pet from the milestones some time today!! Thanks so much Storm 8 for raising the points and thanks for another good leaderboard despite the fact it was back to back. You guys raising the points for this one made it much more fun for me! Because at first, I was dreading this one because of the short days. Thanks once again and it would be lovely if more earned points could be added to every leaderboard event..

Executive Chef
    Please add another gnome home please! Mine is currently full which is one reason why I don't really care that I'm not in first or second place this time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast