Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Leaderboard Event - 2019 Oct 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The Bird Tree is in the Market for sale!

Thank You Storm8
    Yes but we can only have one. Why make 3 tropical bird bases available but not let us place birds on them?? Crazy. Jed Bird is a Toucan. What?s more tropical than that??

Executive Chef
    It would be nice if we can put all birds in any bird habitats rather than specific bird for specific habitat.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Please be patient it is the weekend .
    I am sure the team of Storm8 will put the bird house in the market.
    Wouldn?t you have thought the storm 8 team would have thought of this before starting the event, I got the blue bird after using a tonne of gems to speed up the fairy patch lol, fortunately I earnt them rather than bought as being out of work I cannot afford to buy gem bundles at the mo. The bird table worked ok for me xx
    Last edited by DaphneGlass; 10-08-19 at 11:40 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Wouldn?t you have thought the storm 8 team would have thought of this before throwing the event, strikes me they are not thinking, just doing one event after the other to make money, I just used tonnes of gems to reach 5k to get the blue bird, who is very cute but I cannot put it anywhere!. I cannot afford to spend money on gem bundles for games as I am out of work, house, bills, food etc is more important than games but I do like fs2, just wish they?d give time in between these events for players to sell stuff out their maxed out barns, no one buys anymore as too many events taking over. Love the game but it?s getting too difficult, with my stress levels I like a game to be relaxing so sadly may have to knock this one on the head for a while but good luck all of you xx
    The Bird Tree is for sale in the Market for coins

Rhino Keeper
    The Bird Tree is for sale in the Market for coins
    It is indeed, I found out after posting, went back and edited with a much shorter response which is above your response so not sure why all that original that I deleted is still there! xx

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7D416DC2-B935-4768-B448-D9F8C28D4977.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	175.0 KB 
ID:	53348

I found this Armadillo in my cellar, so make sure you check your cellars, he must have been a prize from the pumpkin 🎃 smashing lol, he?s lovely and will house in a wildlife den, I also got a little ******d fox on my other farm xx

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Attention: Storm 8 Team

I think the fairy well needs some fixing.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8130.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	53349

Executive Chef
    Please restore the animation for the Fairy Ring. Many of the other Boosts from prior Leaderboard Events have their animations intact, so please let this one also continue. Though unrelated, it will go well with my St. Patrick's Day decorations.

Rhino Keeper
    The fairy well states it is dried up. Just a decoration. Needs to look like the prize that was shown. Please fix this.

So I got first place.... woohoo! Worked really hard all week to make sure I could get the fairy... figured since I got first place I would get all the prizes that came before it as well.... including the fairy well to house my fairy... nope ... now I have a really cute fairy that will live in my cellar... also a really cute ghost who is homeless as well. I wish in events they would allow you to purchase the homes for ALL the pets they are giving away.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast