Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 110

Thread: Piper's Renaissance Faire - 2019 Oct 2

  1. #41
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    U get a Grand from completing goal 8/8
    U get another Grand from reaching 5400 on LB, with point adjustment and the way our board is going, we should all get it.

    We should have more chances at winning Grand in later event(s).
    I know...but 2 Grand Jack O Lantern to get 5 pets are not good odds.

  2. #42
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sigh...I already know I cannot afford to buy any Grand Jack O Lanterns...but it looks like 4-5 new pets? It really makes me wish I could
    You can win them too!
    One available in the eight goals from the faire...reward goal 8
    And one grand available as a milestone Market.
    I want the horse and black kitty.

  3. #43
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I know...but 2 Grand Jack O Lantern to get 5 pets are not good odds.
    No but hopefully one

  4. #44
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You can win them too!
    One available in the eight goals from the faire...reward goal 8
    And one grand available as a milestone Market.
    I want the horse and black kitty.
    I'm not sure which one I want...they all look good. But, if I had to choose two to win, I'd like the Witchy Kangaroo and the Raccoon. I mean, I like the Pony and I like the Jackalope, but...okay, who am I kidding, I want them all, and will be happy with any of them that I manage to get!

  5. #45
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    164
    It?s amazing we can get pets from the normal pumpkins I hope I get some!

  6. #46
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,565
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'm not sure which one I want...they all look good. But, if I had to choose two to win, I'd like the Witchy Kangaroo and the Raccoon. I mean, I like the Pony and I like the Jackalope, but...okay, who am I kidding, I want them all, and will be happy with any of them that I manage to get!
    You're right I want everything on there!

  7. #47
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    U get a Grand from completing goal 8/8
    U get another Grand from reaching 5400 on LB, with point adjustment and the way our board is going, we should all get it.

    We should have more chances at winning Grand in later event(s).
    OK very cool that there are two grands as achievement prizes. BUT, does anyone know if there is an alternate opportunity from the Leaderboard for Android players? As we don't get THE LB.

  8. #48
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Day one pumpkin - Ghost pet, sheep-o-lantern, and helping hand
    Day 2 - alpaca-o-lantern

  9. #49
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,146
    Between the leaderboard and the goal book pumpkins I'm not lucky like most who got a pet with a deco.

    1. Smoking cauldron
    2. Alpaca-o-lantern
    3. Pumpkin-fetti path
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

    Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

  10. #50
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Between the leaderboard and the goal book pumpkins I'm not lucky like most who got a pet with a deco.

    1. Smoking cauldron
    2. Alpaca-o-lantern
    3. Pumpkin-fetti path
    Stormie changed the prizes on orange pumpkin. It was giving out 2 prizes before, a pet or animated deco plus deco, but now each pumpkin is only giving out one prize, so not sure if pets are taken out. I’ve asked Stormie to return the orange pumpkin to 2 prizes like before. U should ask too. I’m saving my orange pumpkins for a day or two to see if there’s a change.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •