Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Piper's Renaissance Faire - 2019 Oct 2

Executive Chef
    I sincerely don't understand this goal, I just completed the 23 knights and then got a pop-up for another goal set called King's Honor, Farmer.

It is collecting the very same items and making the armors in the outpost, like why didn't this show while I was collecting at the beginning ? Initially I thought it was some grand finale prize but no just another repeat of the faire.

On another note I smash a Grand Jack O' Lantern and got a inflatable, still no pets for me. S8 must dislike my farm!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Ahh just opened my first grand pumpkin and got a Mummy Llama It’s soooo cute! Good luck to everyone else! Hope some other people get this pet or other pets!

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Storm8, could every Halloween pet please have the option to go into the Haunted House? That way we can have all of our Halloween pets together? I would love the opportunity to have them all together in Haunted Houses Thank you

Where can I purchase a haunted house please? It?s not available in the market and I have pets that needs it.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahh just opened my first grand pumpkin and got a Mummy Llama It?s soooo cute! Good luck to everyone else! Hope some other people get this pet or other pets!

Edit: Somehow this message got doubled so sorry about that :/

Edit 2: I also got a raccoon from my other grand pumpkin! It?s called a Verminpire

Fashion Designer
    Day 1 pumpkin - Ghost pet, sheep-o-lantern, and helping handay
    Day 2 - alpaca-o-lantern
    Day 3 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 4 - haunted roses
    Day 5 - 940 in coins, but nothing else. <scratches head>
    Day 6 - Another helping hand. Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by archie012019 View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting a shield from the feed cilos??
    Mine says from the Mine but I am not getting any.

So I got the goal pet bird but there are no options to purchase a home for it . And I also have a friendly ghost that needs a haunted mansion. Still no option to purchase one why are you giving away pets when I can’t place them on my farm also all the white pumpkins I’ve smashed have given me flags and one even gave me +1 experience points! They have all been duds! I’m so disappointed especially when some people are getting pets out of it. I really hope they add more pet housing to the store and ones you do t have to pay with in diamonds

Yes it?s like a hold in the ground you can put a squirrel in it too $3000 coins

New Resident
    I received the Fairy Bluebird for completing the Milestones and it says I need a Gentle Gazebo that costs 500 gems. I don’t have 500 gems ��. It also says it can live in a Bird Tree, but no Bird Tree is available for me in the store. What now

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast