Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 110

Thread: Piper's Renaissance Faire - 2019 Oct 2

  1. #71
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    285
    I haven't gotten a pet from one yet either. Seems like it will be hard for certain farms to get one from it but Idk. Just my guess because I know certain people who wins pets from collection event and stuff like this one but I barely can even with the big smashing pumpkin I only win a decoration. Guess some people are just lucky. Oh well.. Hopefully we all can win one or two from the smashing pumpkins!

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    More lame prizes for me, another pumpkin smash got pumpkin-fetti path. Meanwhile everyone is getting cool pets and decoration.

  2. #72
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    297
    Thank you Stormie for this wonderful month long event where pumpkins are giving out prizes!

    No Armadillo for me but that’s ok.

    I got a Witcharoo today! It actually FLIPS ... how awesome! Was wondering if u could enlarge the Witcharoo a bit, so the animated flips really stand out. If not, it’s ok.

    Thank you! I just love these monthly themed events!

  3. #73
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    617
    Day 1 pumpkin - Ghost pet, sheep-o-lantern, and helping handay
    Day 2 - alpaca-o-lantern
    Day 3 - sheep-o-lantern
    Day 4 - haunted roses
    Day 5 - 940 in coins, but nothing else. <scratches head>

  4. #74
    My order warehouse keeps asking me for items that I am not qualified yet to make. What?s with that?

  5. #75
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,950
    Okay, I'm confused. Somehow, someway, I picked up a decoration: Blacksmith Anvil. The thing is, I know I have not smashed any Pumpkins since before the last time I spun the wheel for the Leaderboard event, in which I won a Webbed Fence...which means that I received it AFTER that last spin, because it is located above the Webbed Fence in my Cellar. However, the Blacksmith Anvil is not listed as a prize from the Round Stable.

    So, where did it come from?

    NOTE: unlike other items from previous events, this one says "Break your metal upon my anvil. Feel the strength of the sword!" whereas items like Piper's Dragon say "Won from Farm Story 2's September 2015 World Event!" If this is a decoration being released for this event, why is it not included in the list? If this decoration is from a prior event, can someone let me know which one?

  6. #76
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,950
    At the risk of causing problems for future events, I have this one very specific recommendation...

    Leave the drops for everything at 1 or 2 EXCEPT for those being dropped from harvesting any crops: it is making it extremely difficult to keep the inventory in the Barn down to manageable levels. Because players are ALWAYS needing to harvest crops, dropping 1 at a time should be enough...dropping 2 randomly is what is causing our Barn to fill up and the newspaper to explode with the same items and nothing else.

    Everything else--Mine, Fishing Pond, Apple Trees, Pigs, Vines, etc.--is fine at 1 or 2...but perhaps harvesting crops can be limited to just 1?

  7. #77
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Okay, I'm confused. Somehow, someway, I picked up a decoration: Blacksmith Anvil. The thing is, I know I have not smashed any Pumpkins since before the last time I spun the wheel for the Leaderboard event, in which I won a Webbed Fence...which means that I received it AFTER that last spin, because it is located above the Webbed Fence in my Cellar. However, the Blacksmith Anvil is not listed as a prize from the Round Stable.

    So, where did it come from?

    NOTE: unlike other items from previous events, this one says "Break your metal upon my anvil. Feel the strength of the sword!" whereas items like Piper's Dragon say "Won from Farm Story 2's September 2015 World Event!" If this is a decoration being released for this event, why is it not included in the list? If this decoration is from a prior event, can someone let me know which one?
    The anvil is from previous event, same one as the sword in stone, can’t remember name, but all prizes except armadillo are repeats. The anvil was left out by accident I believe.

  8. #78
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    297
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    At the risk of causing problems for future events, I have this one very specific recommendation...

    Leave the drops for everything at 1 or 2 EXCEPT for those being dropped from harvesting any crops: it is making it extremely difficult to keep the inventory in the Barn down to manageable levels. Because players are ALWAYS needing to harvest crops, dropping 1 at a time should be enough...dropping 2 randomly is what is causing our Barn to fill up and the newspaper to explode with the same items and nothing else.

    Everything else--Mine, Fishing Pond, Apple Trees, Pigs, Vines, etc.--is fine at 1 or 2...but perhaps harvesting crops can be limited to just 1?

    The same suggestion was made before. I don’t know if u remember back when Drops from crops were so bad, that Judy started a game planting 50 wheat at a time to see how many drops she would get. I participated and the rate was something like one drop per 80 wheat for me. Anyway, the end result was that there was a major surplus of wheat, everywhere.
    Surplus of wheat vs surplus of event item.
    Personally, I don’t want to be planting wheat over and over again.

  9. #79
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    The same suggestion was made before. I don’t know if u remember back when Drops from crops were so bad, that Judy started a game planting 50 wheat at a time to see how many drops she would get. I participated and the rate was something like one drop per 80 wheat for me. Anyway, the end result was that there was a major surplus of wheat, everywhere.
    Surplus of wheat vs surplus of event item.
    Personally, I don’t want to be planting wheat over and over again.
    I think I remember that time. At this point, though, the newspaper is so supersaturated with swords that it is impossible to find a lot of things that normally appear on a fairly regular basis. I don't mind the drop rate being so high...I just don't want 2 dropping at the same time. 1 is enough for me, especially as I am regularly harvesting Wheat, Corn, Flax, and Sugar Cane for crafting Pig Feed, Pet Feed (need to use the Bacon, just discarding it seems wasteful), and Sugar (for the Cider House). Not to mention Potatoes for the Deep Fryer to get Morgan's Helmet, etc.

  10. #80
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    61
    I got the fairy bird which of course they?re again pushing the 500 gem gazebo. It can also go in a bird tree which is not for sale and I don?t have one already on my farm. I thought it could go in the tropical bird base but I guess not. I really like this bird but apparently I can?t swap it out with another pet. Suggestions?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •