Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Random 5 second ads

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The ads are a way for people who don't support the game to support the game and continue receiving free content. Most free services use ads to pay for their operation costs.
    Understandable. But this way of forcing people into watching ads (whenever the game decides, not the player) does not distinguish between people who make in-app purchases and those who don't. There are nicer ways of getting people into watching ads, like giving them a small reward that does not cost the game developers anything - which is done in addition anyway.

It is not good for business to make players angry or frustrated, especially if they have alternatives.

Still receiving adult content ads called Scatter Slots please remove.

Ads interrupting game at crucial moments

i understand ads may be necessary and have watched many to speed things up in the 4 storm 8 games have play. But the recent ones (that I am hoping are just for the holiday season) come unexpectedly at crucial moments in the games.

I am busier than normal during December and often only a few minutes to come and catch up on my game. The way it has been lately I can?t complete what I need to in order to complete the goals. I have had to forfeit all goals in all games due to the very long Interuptions. Please let the ads be for rewards only not these random ads that are affecting game play.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345