Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Random 5 second ads

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Advertisements allow us to let everyone download and play the app for free and to continue supporting the game with new content.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    What if people who play S8 games are all secretly part of an experiment to see just how much bs we will put up with before we quit? Rollbacks, annoying ads, no new space to put our animals, glitches at the start of most events, the list goes on.
    dont get me started on roll backs ive lost a few dragon rewards cause of that and cause its showing as not complete when i know for a fact it was NO reward :/ dont even start me on the gem confimation button or the right side of the mine thats closed perminatly , its like HEY i payed for a dragon to mine that side that i can no longer use at the min :/

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Advertisements allow us to let everyone download and play the app for free and to continue supporting the game with new content.
    what about a small payment like in other games to remove them then , i know a few i play have this option , and yeah they are annoying and to often and long , bye bye my small amount of data each month

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    What if people who play S8 games are all secretly part of an experiment to see just how much bs we will put up with before we quit? Rollbacks, annoying ads, no new space to put our animals, glitches at the start of most events, the list goes on.
    I knew it was a conspiracy!!😱
    Glad someone posted, I couldn't figure out what the heck?
    Mine are popping up in the battle arena, to compete with roll backs no doubt. Last thing I need is to get past a difficult round & have to re-battle.

Executive Chef
    We all understand how advertising works. This is not a complaint about ads in general. This is a complaint about the fact that the ads now pop up **continuously** instead of just when we first log in or when we want to watch videos for rewards. It is the *timing* of the advertisements while we are in the middle of battles, hatching dragons, etc.

It's part of the most recent update to the game on AppStore. Downloaded it yesterday and am getting it now. Very annoying and I makes me want to just close the app.

I steal slices of time from life and loved ones to keep playing this game, I can't justify wasting that time stalled watching an ad. Why don't they do a small window that doesn't stop u from continuing to play? Some banner across the top since I hardly ever have to click up there to complete an action. Even if they took up half the screen but I could keep tapping on the game would be better than this.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We understand.
    But also understand... there is NO ACTUAL NEW CONTENT. We keep getting overthrown by too many newly colored old dragons with old names with just another adjective... neo, haunted, etc...

We have no space to put those dragons! Stables is a bad excuse to be able to keep collecting them, but even with 500 dragons in the stable I still have about 100 dragons in the storage that I simply cannot hatch.

Some bugs or problems in the game have existed for years and nothing has been done about them (i.e. interface with searching dragons or items anywhere).

With these newly added forced adds, which literally means we are now paying for the game, the players have all the reason to expect actual new game updates and game modifications. We will see if u r just about the money or if the extra resources will be used to improve the game.
    Last edited by Troyan7; 10-19-19 at 06:04 AM. Reason: Typos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyan7 View Post
    We understand.
    But also understand... there is NO ACTUAL NEW CONTENT. We keep getting overthrown by newly colored old dragons with old names with just another adjective... neo, haunted, etc...

We have no space to put those dragons! Stables is a bad excuse to be able to keep collectig them, but even with 600 dragons in the stable I still have about 100 dragons in the storage that I simply cannot hatch.

Some bugs or problems in the game have existed for years and nothing has been done about them.

With these newly added forced adds, which literally means we are now ?paying? for the game, the players have all the reason to expect actual new game and game modifications. We will see if u r just about the money or if the extra resources will be used to improve the game.
    I just looked at all 70 Champion type dragons trying to decide on some to craft with Essence. I only craft dragons that I think are nice to look at. I realized that the majority of these dragons fall into about 5 basic body types, just with different coloring. Not surprisingly, I kept choosing the same couple of body types but in different colors. I decided it isn't worth crafting more than 1 new Champion per account until they create something truly stunning.

Fashion Designer
    5 seconds? I'm getting the 30 second Final Fantasy in random clicks... playing bingo, mines, battles. It's even more fun when it causes crashing.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast