Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Random 5 second ads

Rhino Keeper
    love how the watch videos to skip wait time for the arena seems busted now also hmmmm geez :/

Farm Supplier
    These ads are annoying and frustrating. I can accept them for a reward but this way is really boring.
    Sometimes I have just a couple of minutes to set farms and crops and little things I ve been planning but the unforeseen ads force me to not open the game.
    They are not 5 seconds only... they last longer! And for nothing!
    Some of them can be escaped before the end by tapping on the X button but many others force you to watch them till the end...
    Please stop immediately this way to make easy money or you will easily lose your best players!

Just came on here to see if a thread has been started for these ads! They are very annoying! There are the quick 5 second ones, but i just had to watch a 30 second one. I have been playing this for years now and these ads might be the thing that makes me quit.

New Resident
    So these ads pop up at nests, evolving, harvesting...You will lose players and potential revenue if this keeps up. I’d rather delete the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Every time I battle in the arena, a 30 seed ad pops up. It hadn’t happened yet but if my game crashes bc of these ads, that’s not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    My game sometimes locks up from these ads. Not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    Yikes. You have to sit through the whole add without being able to close ad. It pops you off the game when ad is done. Some times takes you to store to get and it takes awhile to get back on game when you close Store. Aaarrgggggh. The update cause more issues than it solved.

Executive Chef
    You know, it's really too bad that we don't have some sort of outlet or forum where we could notify S8 of our problems and concerns about the game so that they could work on them or let us know what is going on. (tongue in cheek)

Executive Chef
    There’s been enough **** with this game to drive me to quit for good. These #@$&* ads may well be the final straw.

I am convinced that Storm8 don't care about the concerns of it's players. They never do anything about any complaints they receive, they basically ignore them all. I honestly think they aren't really interested in their long term players anymore because most of us who have been playing the game for years, and managed to get the numerous gold producing dragons when they were initially offered at a reasonable price, well they would have generated quite a considerable amount of gold for us, so we don't need to buy gold or spend money anymore on the game. Even so, in the past I have spent quite a lot of money on this game and I don't appreciate these very annoying video adds popping up all the time now as a way to fill the Storm8 coffers. Come on guys, all you are doing is making your players very, very angry to the point where you will lose a lot of us. Wake up Storm8 and listen to our concerns and for goodness sake and do something about it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast