Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All my progress is gone

Host(ess)

All my progress is gone

Just updated to iOS13. Also just updated BM. Kept getting to indication of the islands downloading-like all day long. Game finally reset to level one and shows no indication of previous progress.
    I?ve submitted to S8 support. I?ve deleted and reloaded the game. I?ve turned off my phone and restarted it. I keep trying to find some ?Game Center? to log into but can?t find that. So what are my options?

You can submit a request to Support so they can help recover your account.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Sent in a request. Told me to log into Game Center. Had already done that. Nothing changed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by wuddog View Post
    Sent in a request. Told me to log into Game Center. Had already done that. Nothing changed.
    Is the game center you logged into the same ID you used when you first started playing the game?
    If you changed your ID/account under the game center you will need to go back to your original ID.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Is the game center you logged into the same ID you used when you first started playing the game?
    If you changed your ID/account under the game center you will need to go back to your original ID.
    Nothing has changed. I have two phones. My 6S did not get the iOS 13 update. My progress on it is there, but it?s been downloading the islands for the past 5 days. I have all levels up to 160-ish, but I?m on level 2200-ish. Not sure if that?s related.
    Both phones are logged into Game Center with the same ID.
    I?ve replied to the support emails with this info but have seen no reply back.

The Honorable Panda
    Nothing has changed. I have two phones. My 6S did not get the iOS 13 update. My progress on it is there, but it?s been downloading the islands for the past 5 days. I have all levels up to 160-ish, but I?m on level 2200-ish. Not sure if that?s related.
    Both phones are logged into Game Center with the same ID.
    I?ve replied to the support emails with this info but have seen no reply back.
    It can take 5-7 business days for support to reply.

Host(ess)
    It can take 5-7 business days for support to reply.
    Just out of curiosity, is it normal for it to take over a week to download one?s progress?
    I still am at ground zero on my 7+ phone (keeps telling me to log into Game Center although I?ve never logged out). But my 6S has been updating the game for over a week now. It?s still only 75% loaded. Any ideas why this is taking so long? I?m hopeful when it?s done, my 7+ automatically update (only faster).

The Honorable Panda
    Just out of curiosity, is it normal for it to take over a week to download one?s progress?
    I still am at ground zero on my 7+ phone (keeps telling me to log into Game Center although I?ve never logged out). But my 6S has been updating the game for over a week now. It?s still only 75% loaded. Any ideas why this is taking so long? I?m hopeful when it?s done, my 7+ automatically update (only faster).
    Something is wrong with your 6S game. Make sure your phone has the most current version update.
    You can also try deleting and reinstalling the game.

Host(ess)
    Something is wrong with your 6S game. Make sure your phone has the most current version update.
    You can also try deleting and reinstalling the game.
    Well I downloaded an update on October 2, 2019. I have background refresh on. Are there any other settings I should check?

Well I downloaded an update on October 2, 2019. I have background refresh on. Are there any other settings I should check?
    I am having the same problem. I updated my iPad to iOS 13.1.2 and lost all my progress on bubble mania. I have gone through all,the steps you list as well. I am logged into game centre. Have deleted the game and reinstalled, I have also sent in a request.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast