Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All my progress is gone

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistersnow View Post
    I am having the same problem. I updated my iPad to iOS 13.1.2 and lost all my progress on bubble mania. I have gone through all,the steps you list as well. I am logged into game centre. Have deleted the game and reinstalled, I have also sent in a request.
    Support told me to download some dragon game and go through the setup. When that?s completed, the bubble game sees the Game Center.
    They?ve not helped with the woefully slow download though. I?m on week 3 and the game hasn?t finished loading!!

Thanks for the info. I tried downloading dragon story, but it hasn’t changed the status of my BM game. I have been playing from the beginning! Tedious because I was in the thousands. I’m waiting to hear back from support. I think it must have something to do with the IOS 13 update. There are a lot of complaints about it on line.

So I downloaded dragon story last night, and deleted BM over night. The I reinstalled this morning and I got all my progress back. So problem solved for me. So sorry you are still struggling. I have no idea what to suggest. Thanks for your suggestion.

Please try this work-around to resolve this issue while our team works on fixing this in a future game update:

On your iOS device:
    - Open Game Center through the device's Main Settings
    - Make sure that you are signed into the same Game Center account that you were before
    - Download and open Dragon Story on your device (even if you don't play Dragon Story)
    - Complete the Dragon Story tutorial and after, let Dragon Story stay open for 1-2 minutes
    - You may see pop-ups when Dragon Story opens, please click through these carefully so you don't miss the one related to Game Center
    - You should see a pop-up asking you to verify your Game Center nickname - CLICK CONTINUE
    - This should fully authenticate and sign you into Game Center
    - Now try opening your game on your Apple device to see if you see the correct progress

If this does not work, please contact support.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    My progress has now been restored thanks to the Dragon Story work around. However, my islands have been downloading for over a week. I still have 202 islands in some phase of download. I keep the game open nearly constantly but this seems like a real long time for the game to update. Am I wrong?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by wuddog View Post
    My progress has now been restored thanks to the Dragon Story work around. However, my islands have been downloading for over a week. I still have 202 islands in some phase of download. I keep the game open nearly constantly but this seems like a real long time for the game to update. Am I wrong?
    Just another follow up, I?ve got two submissions to support on this but FYI, after, what, 3 weeks, it looks like I still have 143 islands still in download mode. Still seems really long. I?ve been in a few different cities over this time with varying ISP speeds, but none seem to speed up the process. Just checked and I?m at 20 Mbps. Anyone else have this issue?
    Also, I?ve downloaded the recent update and there was no change in this recent island download issue.
    Last edited by wuddog; 10-26-19 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Left out a detail

I think I'm having the same issue. Whenever I open the game it appears all the islands are downloading. I usually close it right away since I have pretty much given up on this game now. It has gotten to repetitive with the levels anymore.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by catster50 View Post
    I think I'm having the same issue. Whenever I open the game it appears all the islands are downloading. I usually close it right away since I have pretty much given up on this game now. It has gotten to repetitive with the levels anymore.
    I hear ya. I?ve got this on two phones. Both have been downloading islands for about a month. Don?t remember last time I played. The pop up ads are also maddening.

wuddog, Did you ever get your game to work? I finally deleted the app this weekend after years of playing!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by catster50 View Post
    wuddog, Did you ever get your game to work? I finally deleted the app this weekend after years of playing!
    Nope. I actually had the brilliant idea to delete and reinstall the game and succeeded in basically undoing all the download progress I had made. I now only have like 10 islands loaded. Sent another query to support and was advised they are ?working on it?,
    I?ve pretty much quit playing as well. Probably best. Took a lot of my time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast