Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All my progress is gone

Well, if you ever actually get it to work again, be sure to post! I am curious to see if it ever finally loads for you, so I'll check back here periodically!

Host(ess)
    Just an update. Storm8 Team Lava or whoever is the owner of this game apparently has zero interest in actually fixing this issue. I have asked via their ?support? portal about progress and have received the same non answer each time. Something to the affect ?we?re working on it?. So it?s been a couple months. Their guy must be out sick or something.

We've updated each of these games that support the Cloud Account feature. If you update to the latest version, you will see your progress back as long as you are still logged into Game Center.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Sooo here?s another follow up. Haven?t played the game since like October. Thought I?d check it out to see if any of the issues I?ve had had been addressed and lo and behold, I?m still downloading islands. It?s been downloading islands for 4 months. I?ve deleted and reinstalled the game in the past and it?s only caused the download to restart.
    Is there any interest on the developers? end to fix this issue?
    Just curious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123