Thread: Mystery dragon, does anyone know what this could be?

Rhino Keeper

Mystery dragon, does anyone know what this could be?

I just put my level 15 Diamond and level 7 Neo Pink on the breeding den, hoping for Unicorn. Instead I get 14 hrs. What could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    I just put my level 15 Diamond and level 7 Neo Pink on the breeding den, hoping for Unicorn. Instead I get 14 hrs. What could it be?
    There isn’t any dragon with a 14-hour incubation time from such a combination, but if it was instead a 14:59 timer you had misread, then you’ve got yourself a Laserlight

Rhino Keeper
    I know, but it said 13:59. I double and triple checked. I’ve gotten so many 15 hr breeds I was used to it but when i saw 13:59, I went Whoa.

From time to time I have accidentally bred a dragon that’s available in the market, like Bliss, and Starry Night, and those were unexpected. But I checked the market and the eggs chart and nothing pink or red/white seems available to fit.

EDIT I think it’s Noble dragon, it’s currently breedable, is red/ white and 14 hrs. It just occurred to me now, it was in the Market last week.

Executive Chef
    I know, but it said 13:59. I double and triple checked. I’ve gotten so many 15 hr breeds I was used to it but when i saw 13:59, I went Whoa.

From time to time I have accidentally bred a dragon that’s available in the market, like Bliss, and Starry Night, and those were unexpected. But I checked the market and the eggs chart and nothing pink or red/white seems available to fit.

EDIT I think it’s Noble dragon, it’s currently breedable, is red/ white and 14 hrs. It just occurred to me now, it was in the Market last week.
    Sweet! I like my Noble dragon. Maybe I should try to breed one on my new account.

Ah! Nice! Didn’t think to include Noble in the equation.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup, it’s Noble. And I just rebred the same pair aaaaaand...Noble!

Executive Chef
    Yup, it’s Noble. And I just rebred the same pair aaaaaand...Noble!
    Darn it! I keep getting Love. At least it's a short fail.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Darn it! I keep getting Love. At least it's a short fail.
    I wish S8 would allow us to gift dragons to neighbours. I must?ve gotten 6 Laserlights before. Now I have 3 Nobles.