Thread: Guest going away hungry

New Resident

Guest going away hungry

Guest going away hungry. Deleted game twice, hard restart numerous times and still guests not being served. Entrance into restaurant clear, path to seats clear. I have ios8 and game version is 1.8.3. Thank you for your help.

Moved pumpkin patch, cashier and still guests unhappy. Will try changing furniture? Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by littlekit; 10-01-19 at 04:41 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Try moving your pumpkin patch to see if that helps.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I am also having guests leaving hungry ? there are no obstacles in their way and plenty of seats! have sent cmplaint but no help offered except to ask here, can anyone help?

New Resident
    just discovered the reason guests are going out hungry,it is a bug something to do with the autumn furniture ,I changed to different tables and chairs which seems to be working,unfortunately their is one new table which for some reason will not move ? but at least it is working,

New Resident
    The problem is definitely the new fall furniture. Specifically the chair and the placement of the table. I removed chair all together and rotated table so that the leaf is pointing towards the door.

Grand Emperor
    There's a known issue with Falling into Autumn table and chair. Please use other tables and chairs to avoid this issue.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rong-direction

Closing duplicate thread.