Thread: Feedback about Castle Story - resources

Fashion Designer

Feedback about Castle Story - resources

I know that tips for gameplay are listed elsewhere but I think some bear repeating here.

Try to maintain a minimum of all resources, especially those that are hard to come by. For example, don’t use up gold items for the gem trade until you have a good number in stock. I keep mine in the 80s. Have at least 20-25 expansion permits held back before expanding or making an explorer permit. I know it is tempting to grow as soon as possible but you risk getting caught out. I did have a short delay with the Academy and needing lanterns. When you can, keep crafting items to build up your stock, crops, feasts, blocks, beams, glue, etc.

YOU know where the Forum is and there are those brave, willing players that will speed ahead and report. S8 seldom gives us all the information we need. And as many of us have found, the programming in the events is often not without error. When a new event starts, I don’t mind going ahead and using resources that are easily replaced but I will use caution and check the forum when more valuable/hard to come by items are needed. One of the most dangerous words to use is assume.

Force quit can help when something seems blocked. I’ve found this helps in other S8 games as well.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-30-19 at 02:21 PM.