Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Luxor Dragon

  1. #1

    Luxor Dragon

    Why do we now have to get 30000 sand king symbols instead of the usual 20000
    to craft this dragon??

  2. #2
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southeast Asia
    Posts
    1,931
    Quote Originally Posted by polar71004 View Post
    Why do we now have to get 30000 sand king symbols instead of the usual 20000
    to craft this dragon??
    Maybe it's because S8 is giving us till next year to gather the 30,000 Sandking Symbols

    See the latest splash screen that appeared:




  3. #3
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    150
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Maybe it's because S8 is giving us till next year to gather the 30,000 Sandking Symbols

    See the latest splash screen that appeared:



    That'll be great since I won't have enough symbols

  4. #4
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    763
    Yeah, I won't have enough symbols, either. I've played the heck out of this game on all three of my accounts, yet only 1 will get the monthly dragon, I guess because I didn't activate my second dens every single week. I usually take a week off during the Dragon Tales because there is no need to accumulate points from breeding and hatching like there is during Leaderboards and World Events. This kind of blows. Once again S8 has raised the bar and not offered better rewards as a result.

  5. #5
    How many symbols per hour do we get from breeding?

    Sorry if this has been asked. This is the first time I have to root for the monthly dragon.

    Thanks.

  6. #6
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Bameeee View Post
    How many symbols per hour do we get from breeding?

    Sorry if this has been asked. This is the first time I have to root for the monthly dragon.

    Thanks.
    We get 14 symbols per hour of breeding . They had doubled the qty which is applicable till 4 th Oct.only .

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    We get 14 symbols per hour of breeding . They had doubled the qty which is applicable till 4 th Oct.only .
    Thanks��������

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •