Thread: Deserted Dynasty Habitats

Rhino Keeper

Deserted Dynasty Habitats

S8 needs to leave all the habitats to the monthly quads in the market at least to the last day of each month so that we can have an opportunity to get them all. Now I’m going to miss out on not being able to get all five of the September ones. Some on us are unable to get a new habitat till the first of each month. Maybe they should put all habitats for each month in the market at the first of each month, that way we would have a whole month to get them all instead of just giving us a week. Making it so hard for us to get more land where we can put a new habitat & then limiting the time we have to get a habitat really makes me just want to quit playing this game.
    Last edited by 06hunter; 09-28-19 at 01:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 06hunter View Post
    S8 needs to leave all the habitats to the monthly quads in the market at least to the last day of each month so that we can have an opportunity to get them all. Now I’m going to miss out on not being able to get all five of the September ones. Some on us are unable to get a new habitat till the first of each month. Maybe they should put all habitats for each month in the market at the first of each month, that way we would have a whole month to get them all instead of just giving us a week. Making it so hard for us to get more land where we can put a new habitat & then limiting the time we have to get a habitat really makes me just want to quit playing this game.
    I agree that they should be available for more than a week each. We don't always have land to expand every week nor, like you said, have enough money to get the habitat every week.

The Honorable Panda
    I will pass this suggestion over.
    (moving thread to feedback forum).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I completely agree. A lot of the time I can’t get a habitat during the middle of the month because I only get paid at the end of the month so if it is a habitat I really want I have to borrow from a friend and pay them back later and I don’t like doing that.
    8+ years friendly DS player. I'm ⒶⓁⓌⒶⓎⓈ accepting active new neighbors, event item requests and maps. I also always reply to messages, message away or write on my wall to chat! Ⓜⓐⓡⓑⓛⓔ ⓚⓔⓨⓢ time requirements are the ⓦⓞⓡⓢⓣ!⃝

~✿❀✿~❃❁❃~✿❀✿~