Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ruby Crown Dragon Battle Tournament September 27 2019

The Honorable Panda

Ruby Crown Dragon Battle Tournament September 27 2019

Please note:
    Posting or discussing third party sites is not allowed. This includes third party forum calculators.

Helpful tips on battling

Level 32 is the minimum level for Battle Tournaments
    Level 15 is the minimum level for the Battle Arena

Type advantages
    Enemy Type Use Avoid Using
    Red Yellow, Blue, Stone, Tropic, Champion Green, Dino, Zodiac, Metal, Soccer
    Green Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone, Royal, Champion, Soccer Purple, Black, Stone
    Yellow Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac, Champion Red, Blue, Gold
    Blue Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone, Champion, Metal Red, White, Stone
    Purple Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac, Royal, Champion Blue, White, Cosmic, Soccer
    White Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow, Champion, Egypt, Soccer Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Royal
    Pink Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone, Champion, Soccer Yellow, Purple, Mythic, Royal
    Black Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow, Royal, Champion, Egypt Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
    Diamond Diamond Gold, Gemstone, Metal
    Mythic White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino, Champion Green, Rainbow, Zodiac, Tropic, Egypt
    Cosmic Purple, White, Champion Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
    Gold Yellow, Diamond, Champion, Metal, Soccer Purple, Pink, Rainbow, Royal, Egypt
    Fairytale Black, Cosmic, Zodiac, Royal, Champion, Soccer Pink, Mythic, Rainbow, Tropic
    Stone Green, Blue, Tropic, Royal, Champion, Egypt Red, White, Dino
    Dino Red, Stone, Tropic, Champion Green, Cosmic, Gemstone, Soccer
    Rainbow Mythic, Gold, Fairytale, Champion Blue, White, Black, Tropic, Metal
    Gemstone Diamond, Black, Dino, Champion Green, Blue, Pink, Royal
    Zodiac Red, Mythic, Cosmic, Champion, Metal Yellow, Purple, Fairytale, Soccer
    Tropic Mythic, Fairytale, Rainbow, Champion Red, Stone, Dino
    Royal White, Pink, Gold, Gemstone, Champion Green, Purple, Black, Stone, Fairytale, Egypt
    Ice Age Abominable, Champion Blizzard
    Abominable Blizzard, Champion Ice Age
    Blizzard Ice Age, Champion Abominable
    Champion Diamond, Champion, Passion, Soccer Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Gold, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Ice Age, Abominable, Blizzard, Champion
    Valentine Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
    Metal Red, Diamond, Rainbow Blue, Gold, Zodiac
    Egypt Mythic, Gold, Royal White, Black, Stone
    Soccer Red, Purple Green, White, Pink, Gold, Fairytale
    Olympus Type has no effect here Type has no effect here

Additional info about champ and dark/corrupt types...
    Enemy Type
    Use
    Avoid using
    Champion The following types are "neutral" to champion types: Diamond, Egypt, Metal, Olympus, Soccer, Valentine

**Users have reported that low level dragons are sometimes useful against high level champs
    Black, Blue, Champion, Cosmic, Dino, Fairytale, Gemstone, Gold, Green, Mythic, Pink, Purple, Rainbow, Red, Royal, Stone, Tropic, White, Yellow, Zodiac
    Dark (corrupt) Unknown; some have success with champs & white types (Corrupt dragons use black "smoke" magic; consider dragons that are strong against black types: green, white, cosmic, rainbow, royal, champion, Egypt) Unknown (Corrupt dragons use black "smoke" magic; consider avoiding dragons that are weak against black types: yellow, pink, fairytale, gemstone)

Notes on new type dragons (something to take in account when choosing your fighters):

Red Fire Magic: Elemental, Holiday, Dynamite, Map
    Black Smoke Magic: Dark, Spooky
    Pink Sword Magic: Olympus, Fey, Valentine
    Blue Bubble Magic: Arcane, World, Bomb
    Purple Spell Magic: Tarot
    Yellow Tornado Magic: Egypt, Beast
    Green Vine Magic: Soccer, Dino, Food, Flower
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I like the colors in this dragon. Elements are Egypt, pink, and white. Back legs look a little funny, though.....

Nightclub Owner
    I had been fighting all day, including speeding battles with ads so that I was at round 10 (Prize Fighter). I just got home and opened my game and am on round 2 (Genie)!!!! WTH is going on??? anyone else have this issue?

ETA: I just deleted & reinstalled the app, didn't fix the issue
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I had been fighting all day, including speeding battles with ads so that I was at round 10 (Prize Fighter). I just got home and opened my game and am on round 2 (Genie)!!!! WTH is going on??? anyone else have this issue?

ETA: I just deleted & reinstalled the app, didn't fix the issue
    OMG, that sucks! I will go and mine sometimes to help prevent that. I found that the game will sometimes do a reset after I set it down. Mostly I notice that not everything I planted was ready to harvest but sometimes other things reset - bingo cards suddenly expire even though there's plenty of time left, battles didn't register, etc.

I have also noticed that it isn't 100% chronological - I'll plant, then evolve, then hatch and breed and say the plants haven't all planted and the dragons are not breeding but the one on the nest hatched and the dragon I set to evolve is evolving. So weird.

Nightclub Owner
    So I gave in and fought Genie (again). Left the game and came back an hour later - and was back on Prize Fighter!! I beat him with Achilles 15 and immediately went over to the Arctic Isles to seal in my place in the game. I swear this darn game gives me such heartburn
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    OMG, that sucks! I will go and mine sometimes to help prevent that. I found that the game will sometimes do a reset after I set it down. Mostly I notice that not everything I planted was ready to harvest but sometimes other things reset - bingo cards suddenly expire even though there's plenty of time left, battles didn't register, etc.

I have also noticed that it isn't 100% chronological - I'll plant, then evolve, then hatch and breed and say the plants haven't all planted and the dragons are not breeding but the one on the nest hatched and the dragon I set to evolve is evolving. So weird.
    Same, very frustrating!

Banned
    Per usual I will be participating and will have results maybe Sunday or Monday (I got a long work weekend and won't be able to check in). Thank you for starting the thread Kooky!

Rhino Keeper
    I like this dragon a lot because its face is so different. I too, like the colors.

(As for the reset of you tournament, It could be worse. My Jester Dragon has been out of sync years because of a reset when I had just finished healing it. My game "burbed, " as I call it, at the moment I took it out of the pool. The only thing I can figure is the dragon itself is out of sync. In other words, I think S8's server thinks it's healed. Now it is forever exhausted. Every time I tried to heal it, it triggers reset and it would be back in the habitat exhausted. I tried to heal it for several months, but now I just keep it in the stable).

Rhino Keeper
    Good results with Neo Fire against champions. Rounds 14, 17, 28 in particular, took out so much time that used the Ultimate for Battlemage. Also having so many dragons queuing for healing forced me into using dragons I forgot I had, such as Neo Fire and also making random choices. I cannot remember all of the dragons that failed.

I did not use Diamond after level 14 as it is on the nest with Neo Diamond trying for Infinity - and I missed using Diamond. As a result, breeding another Neo Diamond via the Ticket Temple.

1 Creepy - won with Glasswing
    2 Genie - lost with Glasswing, won with Prime Eterna
    3 Neo Air - won with Prime Eterna
    4 Breeze - won with Prime Eterna
    5 New Year Dragon - won with Glasswing
    6 Black Knight - lost with Diamond, Air, won with Passion (10) First win for newly acquired Passion in any tournament!
    7 Ancient Star - won with Glasswing
    8 Cancer dragon - won with Glasswing
    9 Flower Power dragon - lost with Glasswing, won with Prime Eterna
    10 Prize Fighter - won with Diamond
    11. Seabreeze - won with Glasswing
    12. Limerick - won with Glasswing
    13. Scarab - won with Prime Eterna
    14. Razorback - lost with Diamond, Passion, Air, Neo Air, Water, Smitten, Fire, Playful, Romantic, Forest, Air (again), Dark, The Dark One, Light, Rainbow Plume, Soccer, Neo Air (again) (there were more), Won with Playful
    15 Passion won with Prime Eterna
    16. Sultana - won with Glasswing
    17. Rose Knight - lost with Prime Eterna, Air, Neo Air, Osiris, Chakra, Germany, Playful, Black Knight, Astromancer, Bastet, Gold, (there were more) won with Neo Fire 10
    18. Plum Blossom - lost with Huntress, won with Congo 7 (making it's debut)
    19. Zombie - won with Glasswing
    20. Lunar Rooster - won with Glasswing
    21. Spartan - lost with Glasswing, Rainbow Sentinel, Air, won with Neo Fire 10
    22. Witch - Won with Glasswing
    23. Volt - lost with Glasswing, Valiant, Prime Eterna won with Neo Fire 10
    24. Virtue - won with Glasswing
    25. Hercules - won with Glasswing
    26. Dueler - lost with Glasswing won with Neo Fire 10
    27. Glacial - lost with Glasswing, Valiant, won with Rainbow Sentinel
    28. Wild Imp - lost with Neo Fire, Glasswing, Black Knight, Razorback, Gold, Unicorn, Warrior King, Warrior Princess, Highland , Defender, Neo blue, (there were more), Won with Prime Eterna
    29. Battlemage - lost with Neo Air, Passion. Used Ultimate as running out of time
    30. Ruby Crown - lost with Glasswing, Osiris. Won with Chakra.
    Last edited by greywagtail; 10-02-19 at 10:40 PM.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    #17 beaten by Merfolk 14 (common) mmb!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast