Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: iOS 13 issues (icons in wrong place)

Farm Supplier
    Now my game has gone wonky again and I am unable to fix it or play it. I’ve reinstalled it multiple times, but that didn’t fix it. If Storm8 can’t fix this bug so I can play, I’m going to want a REFUND for gems purchases.

Edit:
    Since it looks like the game is trying to play in portrait mode instead of landscape, I changed my iPad to portrait. That didn’t help either. I still can’t get past the gifts to the board.

Adding a photo is impossible due to board failure.
    Last edited by Friday_1; 12-26-19 at 09:50 PM.

Any news here?

Quote Originally Posted by Friday_1 View Post
    Now my game has gone wonky again and I am unable to fix it or play it. I’ve reinstalled it multiple times, but that didn’t fix it. If Storm8 can’t fix this bug so I can play, I’m going to want a REFUND for gems purchases.

Edit:
    Since it looks like the game is trying to play in portrait mode instead of landscape, I changed my iPad to portrait. That didn’t help either. I still can’t get past the gifts to the board.

Adding a photo is impossible due to board failure.
    Try restarting your ipad.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

I know limited work time currently, but any news if there was/plans to fix this? I just updated iOS and am experiencing the same issue with the icons. I've restarted my ipad several times and tried the day after thinking a server reset on Storm 8's end may clear the issue but unfortunately it hasn't .

More than a half year and the issue is not fixed yet. I think, storm8 is not interested supporting this game any longer, so I stop playing now and I deinstall the game now. Good by everybody, see you perhaps in another game forum..., ...not storm8 ;-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234