Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    S8, will you please fix Idris? He is very blurry.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    Help! I?m stuck. I am doing the Chase storyline. I?m at Step 4- Awaken Kelcie. I have enough scrolls (155), but Kelcie is still showing as ?Locked by Goal?. I thought it was a glitch, so I sent a ticket to Storm8. They closed my ticket with no action, stating that they don?t help with gameplay or provide hints. I don?t understand, what am I supposed to do next? Thanks in advance.
    I have this problem too. I did not select gameplay to report problem & my ticket was also closed. What do I do now?
    Last edited by redlorry; 12-21-20 at 04:39 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kinetikos View Post
    The second ticket work. Thank you.
    2 tickets of mine have been closed.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Go back into your goal book after a force close and check again. You don't need to worry if you've not unlocked any other student as this isn't tied to the main story. Let me know if you need help.
    Can anyone help?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redlorry View Post
    Can anyone help?
    I'll send you a PM with some info... check at the top of the screen, you should see a number 1 on notifications.

Executive Chef
    So happy that the current event got me enough scrolls to unlock Kelcie. Now I’m just waiting around to collect the five golden apples (got one finally today). It’s just a waiting game now but I know it will happen, so very relieved.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    S8, will you please fix Idris? He is very blurry.
    Idris looks much better today!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    50 lanterns... thats a big LOL from me. I have so many open quest lines that Im doing at such a leisurely amble. My thanks to everyone who will be filling in the details to this storyline- it will be helpful when I return in 2021!
    Have you returned? 😂 I?m thinking about getting into this one now, can?t decide 🤷🏻*♀️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Idris looks much better today!
    My Idris is still out of focus. I even put him in storage and brought him back out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My Idris is still out of focus. I even put him in storage and brought him back out.
    The graphic is loaded on your device, your can use the radical way is to uninstall the game and reinstall it. It will take some time to reload all the graphics.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I?m at a goal that requires me to gather 25 dark compasses from sparkling mines... 3 days later and I?m still at 1/25 and it?s not very pleasant to wait so long and not get it after several visits.. I have two sparkling mines one is level 6 and the other is 5