Page 9 of 113 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unfortunately- you are absolutely right 13 potions - each taking 65 flowers =845 flowers. ( All from Aspen trees only).
    You also need to get 39 Bottled Shadows from Fangbeasts to make 13 potions.

Still part which worries me most is 22 books from Troll camp. What if they are NOT 100% drop. In 7 day's you would need to get like 3 per day. + 1 more.

I did buy Study Circle just to get extra troll spellbooks and scisors. Looks like we need those items in next parts too. ( Much like Hidden Forest goals).

I'm pretty certain that there will be more parts to this storyline - possibly all timed for extra rewards ( like Hidden Forest was). Otherwise it would be pointless to giuve us Dragon which drops those items, if we would not need them in the future.
    And then there is Goal 12 to also complete before times runs out...
    Sorry for the repeat. I have to imagine that the Troll Camp is a guaranteed drop. Let's not try to look too far ahead. It will freak us out!

Farm Supplier
    Which plot do I expand to? trying to upload pic but it?s not working.

Executive Chef
    Craft for Goal 10.

Attachment 53198

Looks like ONLY the Aspen trees work for getting flowers. No other tree dropped them.
    At least each chop of the Aspen Tree gives a Life Flower.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Which plot do I expand to?
    Look for the place in the forest where are 4 items side-by side- like Square. Red building, creepy statue, blue building and some dragon fountain or something - first expansion is the creepy statue next to the red building.

In goal 11, you can complete Find the Acadamy without completing the other goals. I had be force close again to enable it. The requirements are the same as the first expansion. A third expansion will then open up.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to those who work ahead and report back. I was able to grow 40 Aspen trees while I wait for other things. I just chopped 1 but received no flowers. Just a reminder to not chop the trees until you get to the goal that asks for them. Fortunately just one tree. It could have been worse.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 09-26-19 at 02:31 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Where can I find the Fangbeast ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    Where can I find the Fangbeast ?
    Try any animals- pigs, cows, chickens. Sometimes they spawn from farmhouses and trees. If you have Beast Lair- try your luck there. Or you can check you storage if you have fang beast traps or buy them for gems.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All known goals on page 1 now. Thank you Destiel!

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately- you are absolutely right 13 potions - each taking 65 flowers =845 flowers. ( All from Aspen trees only).
    You also need to get 39 Bottled Shadows from Fangbeasts to make 13 potions.

Still part which worries me most is 22 books from Troll camp. What if they are NOT 100% drop. In 7 day's you would need to get like 3 per day. + 1 more.

I did buy Study Circle just to get extra troll spellbooks and scisors. Looks like we need those items in next parts too. ( Much like Hidden Forest goals).

I'm pretty certain that there will be more parts to this storyline - possibly all timed for extra rewards ( like Hidden Forest was). Otherwise it would be pointless to giuve us Dragon which drops those items, if we would not need them in the future.
    And then there is Goal 12 to also complete before times runs out...
    Hey Destie thanks for all the info. Do you happen to know if a flower drops with each chop of the tree or do you only get a couple of flowers per tree.

Oops you can ignore my question I see it has been answered above.