Page 72 of 113 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just done the WW and managed to replenish my mermaid scales and get 12 bottled shadows. That bumps me up by 4 brews. Looks like I will finish Part II in a day or so, depending on how intense the next event is

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You can save the last goal if you want to... I'm waiting to complete the last goal for Honora till I can use that 5 mins when I've time to plan more. Might even wait till I have all 3! Hmm, not sure I'm that patient though.
    Great idea, SpiritWind. Better still, would be great if I could hold off to get the reward during a monster hunt. If only I had the patience!
    Last edited by maridadi; 11-20-19 at 08:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Does the fountain drop anything new once you unlock it?
    It drops what ponds drop.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No the fountain only drops 200 coins once you unlock it, no water/related items at all. I have been meaning to check on that though with the team...just haven't found time, but will today.

Executive Chef
    I finally finished the brews and got the monster and wanted some BB wolves and got a second Duke’s Guard. I got the rocks I needed for the weapon and started crafting and reset the game and I also chopped down some trees and got a regular and then a BB skunk and tried again for the wolf and a a THIRD 90 hit monster. This is ridiculous. I have to waste all that energy twice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    Got my 100 scrolls and selected Rhea to awaken. Attachment 53855Attachment 53855Attachment 53856
    I chose to awaken Rhea which triggered this goal too. My problem is I can't get a gold egg because I am max'ed on gold eggs. I have 20 plus chickens and have collected 5 times without getting an egg. Everything else is checked off so how do I clear this goal? I am not going to use 80 gems to skip. There should be another way but don't have a clue on how to clear this goal. Any ideas? (Besides skipping)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    I chose to awaken Rhea which triggered this goal too. My problem is I can't get a gold egg because I am max'ed on gold eggs. I have 20 plus chickens and have collected 5 times without getting an egg. Everything else is checked off so how do I clear this goal? I am not going to use 80 gems to skip. There should be another way but don't have a clue on how to clear this goal. Any ideas? (Besides skipping)
    Gold trade for 5 gems in the royal exchange, hatchery upgrade if you didn't already or maybe a ticket to S8. Somebody posted earlier about the same problem, not sure what they did

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you GIVE the egg then the next one you get will complete the collect goal. Easy!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    i did was SW suggested. i gave it. theen the next time my gold mine gave me an egg, i finished. i waited to use the 5 min energy ****ing some of the monsters in this event. im still working on part2
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you GIVE the egg then the next one you get will complete the collect goal. Easy!
    I have already given the egg - all that is not checked off is getting a gold egg which I can't do without using gems or gold nuggets on the trade. After giving the gold egg I am still max'd on gold eggs so I guess I will have to use my gold nuggets. On dear, sooo hard (not easy) to give up gold nuggets! Lol
    Thanks for all the suggestions.