Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    70 benediction brews

Rhino Keeper
    Since friday I not received compasses from mine anymore.
    This day, monday is day 4!
    When will this be fixed?
    Last edited by judafarm; 10-07-19 at 02:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    70 benediction brews
    Oy vey. I was wondering when we?d hit the wall. On the up side though, every time I see the words ?the academy? I hear Major Monogram saying them in my head.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Farm Supplier
    I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the regular drop of milk, eggs, and bacon. It's great to be confident that the wizard school will drop energy. How nice is it that the adventures reliably drop worthwhile things, even if they're not exactly what we want? I love getting water and fish from ponds, and deal happily with times when occasionally I don't get any fish. I can reasonably rely on the promised goods from an exchange.

This deliberate scarcity of dark compasses is demoralizing. The manipulation of the appearance of fang beasts is well known. Is it not enough to make the requirements to progress through this event ridiculously difficult? I call shenanigans! Shame on S8!
    Last edited by weebluemoth; 10-08-19 at 02:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    <Snip...>

This deliberate scarcity of dark compasses is demoralizing and unforgivable. The manipulation of the appearance of fang beasts is well known. Is it not enough to make the requirements to progress through this event ridiculously difficult? I call shenanigans! Shame on S8!
    Perhaps they want us to take things slowly and not rush through this; it is, after all, a part of the main storyline, and there is no side-quest with a looming timer.

I was upset at first when the drop rates fell but calmed down after my friend kept chanting, "It's only a game," repeatedly to me

Rhino Keeper
    Same for me. I was getting it regularly at first but it has been days since my sparkling m9nes dropped the dark compass. Also my study circle is not giving it either. Seems like this started with the monster hunt maybe?

Incredible! The first drop from sparkling mine today gave me a dark compass and I just got another from my second drop today.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 10-08-19 at 12:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gilachaya View Post
    Goal 9

Obtain an epic scroll (checked off)
    Prepare 20 enchanter?s essence (checked off)
    Prepare 70 benediction brews (17 I had in storage counted)
    Awaken Maurice
    Awesome thanks for posting though who knows when I might get enough compasses to continue with the story.

Fashion Designer
    Now I know it’s worth making the brews.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Awesome thanks for posting though who knows when I might get enough compasses to continue with the story.
    Compasses are not realy the issue, that will be done long before the brews! 70 is a lot of resource to gather.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Goal 5, Part 2:
    Attachment 53266

Expansion Requirements for Duke's Lair:

Attachment 53267Attachment 53268
    This has been fixed. The text has been updated to also ask for 25. Please force close the game and check the expansion again. If the expansion tasks look incomplete, you just have to tap GIVE again to re-apply the items into those tasks, your items were not taken due to the update. Thanks for reporting this!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!