Page 38 of 113 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

How is it possible to collect 22 troll book in 7 days? Sigh...what y’all do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    How is it possible to collect 22 troll book in 7 days? Sigh...what y’all do?
    The troll camp sometimes drops more than one spellbook per collection, though it is rare. I also bought the stone circle, which means I can definitely get the 22 spell books on time for the timed goal, without having to speed up the troll camp or get up in the middle of the night to collect from it.

But yeah, without spending gems, you can only make it if you are lucky and get drops of 2 at least a couple of times.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Wow! Lucky you!! I bet that was a great Friday morning surprise!
    You’re very lucky,I?ve crafted everything except for the troll spell books,I still have to collect 8 with less than 2 days remaining .

New Resident
    I agree with you! I have to collect 8 troll spell books with less than two days remaining. This is extremely frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    I've collected from study circle twice since starting part 2. No compasses at all. Will they drop during part 2 or just continued original drops?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Okay guys I used gems and bought the sale items. The next step is to expand to the Duke’s home. The cost for the expansion is all the books, compasses, etc. The next step is to go to his lair and find the Spellbook page. His lair is a 22 hour timer :-(

Executive Chef
    I don’t think they want us to finish any time soon. Unless you get the page on the first visit

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    How is it possible to collect 22 troll book in 7 days? Sigh...what y?all do?
    I didn't buy the circle, but was fortunate to complete the early goals very quickly...since then, I've not been as lucky as others to receive multiple book drops from my troll camp (I've only had single drops) but I will finish my 22 by 6pm tonight. I have been collecting 4 times a day: 6am, 12pm, 6pm and 12am. It hasn't been easy, but it WAS doable (barely), but realistically, only if you got a quick start on goals 1-10 of Part 1.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    first drop on my flight lesson dragon was 2 pairs of green shears and 3 gems.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Okay guys I used gems and bought the sale items. The next step is to expand to the Duke?s home. The cost for the expansion is all the books, compasses, etc. The next step is to go to his lair and find the Spellbook page. His lair is a 22 hour timer :-(
    What exactly did it cost for the expansion? Were there requirements for royal points, expansion permits, wisp lanterns, and coins? Or was it just what you implied from Goal 4?