Page 37 of 113 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    If I am going to get the dragon, it's going to be down to the wire for me so I am planning ahead the time needed for part 1, goal 12. Can anyone help me with the following re: Goal 12?:

It looks like I will just need an hour for goal 12 in order to craft something, which I can speed for 4 gems if needed. Does that sound right?
    Just checked page 1 to see how to get the epic scroll (which is also the old scroll???) and it's not noted there yet. Several have noted it autocompletes-- is that right? Is it just the completion of goal 11 that is the epic scroll for goal 12?

Thank you!
    When I look back (because I don't remember anything anymore) in my posts #236 and 237, the Epic Scroll is the Old Scroll. Everything autocompleted and it will only take one hour or 4 Gems to speed up. Good luck as you finish!

Fashion Designer
    Helpful hint to the person who posted earlier about forgetting to collect from the troll camp because she forgets and/or doesn't notice the faint teardrop shape that it's ready to be collected from - I put my Royal Lion right next to my Troll Camp. The Royal Lion also has a 6 hour timer and has the yellow resource coin above it making it much easier to notice.

Rhino Keeper
    I am working on goal 11 which appears to require 22 collections from the troll camp. Even collecting 3 times per day by setting timer, to get the dragon I must finish everything through goal 12 by this Thursday, so that?s only 10 collections possible, so not even close. I have no more gems, used them all on last two events so unless I?m missing a strategy I should not continue trying to get the dragon. It appears the prizes for this whole event are walkers? Is that correct?

Fashion Designer
    The Dragon part of the event ends on Wednesday at 6:00 pm PDT.

Rhino Keeper
    I wake up at 4 am to collect and last collection is at 11pm. To maximise troll camp collection. Wake at 4am and sleep about 11 pm

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Thanks to putting out all of my trade ticket dropping items and animals, I have managed to make 2 expansion permits. I just need 2 more to expand to the Academy. Wish I had not expanded to the one that I didn?t need to, but that?s my fault for not trying to just expand first. Next time I will know better.
    I have been able to collect about 20-30 trade tickets per day by collecting from these items so the expansions can be done even if you didn?t start with any permits.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    All goals and dialogue complete for Part 1. Up to goal 4 in Part 2 has been added including dialogue. The story is unfolding nicely!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    All goals and dialogue complete for Part 1. Up to goal 4 in Part 2 has been added including dialogue. The story is unfolding nicely!
    Many thanks to you, SpiritWind, for all your work. It is much appreciated.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe this is already known and I just missed it but, if you think you’ve put out more trees than you think you need, you can sell them for 0 coins if you do it before they are fully grown. Mine are waiting for their final growth spirt now.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes I looked at if I could sell them off as well but in the end I didn't need to as when I got to the last goal, did some math and only planted enough to get through.

I did buy a study circle when it became available and then bought another one so I don't have to grow and chop more trees. It's good how they drop 15 at a time guaranteed and how the cap was raised.