Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 3, part 2.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	53225

Executive Chef
    Goal 4, Part 2

Attachment 53226Attachment 53227

Flowers were autocompleted in my storage ( at this very moment I have 135 of those in storage - so apparently that was enough).

So far, part 2 has not included any timed goal.

Rhino Keeper
    For me the troll camp is the bottleneck, I am a long time player and have a lot of energy dropping daily animals and I still struggle to finish this on time. If there is a time limit on an event I feel it should be possible to finish it on time without gem spending. I still need 16 troll books there is no way I can finish this on time while I log in at least every 2 hours or so. I do not understand why so little players have trouble with this. And how some are already finished. And with a 6 hour timer I can only collect 3 times a day times 7 days is 21 and that is assuming you can collect from day 1 which we couldn?t, not until day 2 or 3 for me as we had to go through other goals first like the library which I needed to wait on till the next day as it is normally not needed for events.

Executive Chef
    I'm currently on part 2 , goal 4.

Although part 2 has not required it yet, craft for Benediction Brew is STILL OPEN In the potion shop.

Since Sawmills still drop Scissors, I would also advise to keep collecting from there religiously .- we should need them later.
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 09-29-19 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    For me the troll camp is t he bottleneck, I am a long time player and have a lot of energy dropping daily animals and I still struggle to finish this on time. If there is a time limit on an event I feel it should be possible to finish it on time without gem spending. I still need 16 troll books there is no way I can finish this on time while I log in at least every 2 hours or so. I do not understand why so little players have trouble with this. And how some are already finished. And with a 6 hour timer I can only collect 3 times a day times 7 days is 21 and that is assuming you can collect from day 1 which we couldn?t, not until day 2 or 3 for me as we had to go through other goals first like the library which I needed to wait on till the next day as it is normally not needed for events.
    I'm having the same issue. I had to wait to expand and now there's 4 days left and I have 19 troll books left to gather. I managed to expand on day 2. We should have been able to collect troll books on day 1 to be able to give the needed amount.

I can?t find my troll camp. Can someone show me a pic? Wish they had a search thing for inventory.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrawberry62 View Post
    I can?t find my troll camp. Can someone show me a pic? Wish they had a search thing for inventory.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Troll Camp.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	162.4 KB 
ID:	53230

Thank you!