Page 18 of 113 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    So far: Troll Camp is 100% drop, it even has rare chance to drop 2 troll books at the same time.

My first Spell Circle drop was: 15 flowers, 1 scissors and 1 troll book

Farm Supplier
    I usually collect fish from minks instead of from ponds or wells, especially whenever I don't need water or mermaid scales. An extra benefit to this approach is that minks spawn fang beasts, not boars. My last collection from my 17 minks spawned 3 fang beasts!!! Admittedly, sometimes they will not spawn any, but frequently they do.

Rhino Keeper
    Seriously ridiculous that there are no fangbeasts spawning...I feel like I would be able to complete this if I could just get them, but I?m doing everything and going through all my energy trying to get them to pop up and nada.

Banned
    Dong a test on a lvl 24 account.. i have Fangbeasts poppin like popcorn. I am on Goal 4.. lets see what happens as I get to Goal 10... i hope you hear that S8

New Resident
    Why were we not told at the beginning of these tasks that you could open the statue area without expanding up to it. I used all my lanterns and expansion permits up on the areas around the statue before we were given that information and was busy trying to make others so I could open it. Now, am I right in thinking I didn’t need to do that???
    I am reading posts from everyone doing the limited time challenge and feeling very irate that I have totally wasted my reserves and now haven’t got enough to get to the statue when really that wasn’t necessary. Would it not have been good to have been told that earlier ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by weebluemoth View Post
    I usually collect fish from minks instead of from ponds or wells, especially whenever I don't need water or mermaid scales. An extra benefit to this approach is that minks spawn fang beasts, not boars. My last collection from my 17 minks spawned 3 fang beasts!!! Admittedly, sometimes they will not spawn any, but frequently they do.
    That is funny because my minks have never spawned a beast!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bemine39 View Post
    Why were we not told at the beginning of these tasks that you could open the statue area without expanding up to it. I used all my lanterns and expansion permits up on the areas around the statue before we were given that information and was busy trying to make others so I could open it. Now, am I right in thinking I didn?t need to do that???
    I am reading posts from everyone doing the limited time challenge and feeling very irate that I have totally wasted my reserves and now haven?t got enough to get to the statue when really that wasn?t necessary. Would it not have been good to have been told that earlier ��
    They are too busy twerking Spawn Rates they even managed to stop Wisps from Spawning to worry about a silly thing like showing available expansions. The Glitch was that every step you made on the early goals you had to force close game and after reopening the New Expansion slot would show available.. Again S8 playing with Spawns not focusing on Playability

Rhino Keeper
    Just a heads up-my party goat dropped an expansion permit last night. It was totally random as he only has dropped trade tickets in the past and even those are not very often. Also, I splurged and bought 2 study circles and got 2 books, 2 shears, 4 bottled shadow and 40 flowers from my 2 collections this morning. I think you might all want to try to buy at least one-I think they will be invaluable in the long run.
    Last edited by jkc619; 09-27-19 at 09:41 AM.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bemine39 View Post
    Why were we not told at the beginning of these tasks that you could open the statue area without expanding up to it. I used all my lanterns and expansion permits up on the areas around the statue before we were given that information and was busy trying to make others so I could open it. Now, am I right in thinking I didn’t need to do that???
    I am reading posts from everyone doing the limited time challenge and feeling very irate that I have totally wasted my reserves and now haven’t got enough to get to the statue when really that wasn’t necessary. Would it not have been good to have been told that earlier ��
    I think a lot of players are stuck like you and me because of this. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    I'm going to put this one on the back burner. I'm still working on What storms may come and Hidden forest. I will not be able to finish in time for the dragon, not enough lanterns in kingdom #1 and not enough money in kingdom #2 because of recent expansions. Ah well...
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil