Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Experienced players-how vital do you think the flight dragon will be to making this storyline doable?
    Hard to say right now not knowing what it drops. If like the wisps they help alot with hidden foreest event. But with fangbeasts needed and spawns from farmhouses. That helps with regular goals. Like tradesmen and monster hunts. Kinda ****ing two birds. But will all depend on how productive the dragon is.

Guess i shoulda waited..much more informative post above. Didnt realize the drops were known yet. My bad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Hard to say right now not knowing what it drops. If like the wisps they help alot with hidden foreest event. But with fangbeasts needed and spawns from farmhouses. That helps with regular goals. Like tradesmen and monster hunts. Kinda ****ing two birds. But will all depend on how productive the dragon is.

Guess i shoulda waited..much more informative post above. Didnt realize the drops were known yet. My bad
    On first page there is Dragon drops pop-up screenshot. It will drop life flowers ( from Aspen trees); Enchanted Scisors ( from Sawmills); Troll Spellbooks ( from Troll camp); and some new Compass looking things. SO it DOES look very much as necsessary as having a Forest Wisp Pet in Hidden Forest Storyline.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Unfortunately- you are absolutely right 13 potions - each taking 65 flowers =845 flowers. ( All from Aspen trees only).
    You also need to get 39 Bottled Shadows from Fangbeasts to make 13 potions.

Still part which worries me most is 22 books from Troll camp. What if they are NOT 100% drop. In 7 day's you would need to get like 3 per day. + 1 more.

I did buy Study Circle just to get extra troll spellbooks and scisors. Looks like we need those items in next parts too. ( Much like Hidden Forest goals).

I'm pretty certain that there will be more parts to this storyline - possibly all timed for extra rewards ( like Hidden Forest was). Otherwise it would be pointless to giuve us Dragon which drops those items, if we would not need them in the future.
    And then there is Goal 12 to also complete before times runs out...
    Am I reading this right, it would take 140 trees to get the 845 Flowers?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Am I reading this right, it would take 140 trees to get the 845 Flowers?
    If the drops remain the same- then approximately yes.

Executive Chef
    Fangbeasts drop either 1( common); 2 ( rare) or even 3 ( SUPER rare) Bottled Shadows per 1 monster.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just expanded to the plot with the Academy and it's tiny! It's a 2x2 crafting building with the option to craft a scroll which is likely goal 12....

Fashion Designer
    If the drops remain the same- then approximately yes.
    Thank you Destiel! *Heading to the nursery*
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Farm Supplier
    Look for the place in the forest where are 4 items side-by side- like Square. Red building, creepy statue, blue building and some dragon fountain or something - first expansion is the creepy statue next to the red building.
    Thank you. Figures I just did an expansion yesterday and up all my wisp lanterns. Now I need 50 for this One! Yikes.

Executive Chef
    For Goal 11, it seems as if the Troll Spellbook is a guaranteed drop. I hope so since we need 22.

Executive Chef
    This is the stuff we are crafting in potion shops in goal 11.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Benediction Brew 1.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	53206Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Benediction Brew 2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	53207