Page 93 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    yes the 5 minutes of infinite energy starts immediately. Be mindful it might take a force close to trigger it, so you'll get less than 5 mins. So... be prepared!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    yes the 5 minutes of infinite energy starts immediately. Be mindful it might take a force close to trigger it, so you'll get less than 5 mins. So... be prepared!
    Thank you SW!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Attachment 57286Attachment 57285
    This is how far I've gotten with Rhea. I did give the golden egg. And it looks like all I have to do is upgrade a farmhouse and I'm assuming the 5 minutes of energy will immediately start.
    The first pic is how it looks in my goalbook. The second is what shows up when I open that goal. I've left it in my goalbook to be used at a good time.
    I haven't gotten to Chase yet.
    And to be clear, I don't have knowledge on any other student with unlimited energy . Rhea was my first to awaken aside from Brandon? I think. It's been too long!
    Thanks for the info!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    The 4th goal is awaken Kelcie in the academy, which requires 150 scrolls. I only have 45 scrolls right now. So, the road to get this alicorn is going to be a long one
    Last edited by cccymaaa; 11-08-20 at 08:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    The 4th goal is awaken Kelcie in the academy, which requires 150 scrolls. I only have 45 scrolls right now. So, the road to get this alicorn is going to be a log one
    Let's hope there are plenty of Events with Scrolls to come! 😊❤️

Fashion Designer
    Removed.
    Others commented similar.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    I didn't see the answer to this on Page 1, and apologize if this was asked/answered already elsewhere. MUST I awaken the students in the order listed? I am wondering if I have to unlock Maurice next, etc. or if I can just jump around. I did do Petrichor & am at the point of seeing all the students in the building.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    You can open them however you want if they are not locked or grayed out.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I got Chase, which kick offs The Academy Lessons: A Romantic Chase

The prize for this is handsome Alicorn that looks more like a tan horse with a brown mane, gold sadle and gorgeous tan wings.

Goal 1
    Give two Hearty Soup and visit the Tavern twice

Goal 2
    Craft 2 items in each Workshop, Potion Shop, Magic Forge

Goal 3
    Prepare and Give 3 each of Simple Feasts, Hearty Feasts, Spicy Feasts, Sweet Feasts
    Reward is 5 minutes unlimited energy
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    The 4th goal is awaken Kelcie in the academy, which requires 150 scrolls. I only have 45 scrolls right now. So, the road to get this alicorn is going to be a long one
    Goal 5: once you buy Kelcie, you have to visit the following buildings: stable, marketplace, theatre, observatory
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-08-20 at 06:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Goal 6:
    Gather 5 golden eggs
    Find Idris the Academy Steed

Finding Idris is a 5 minute adventure that requires 10 golden apples and something else. This rewards Idris. You do not have to find the 5 eggs before doing the adventures.

I have Idris (a daily alicorn), but haven't gotten any gold apples, so goal 6 is still active but I have the alicorn.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 11-10-20 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Gold apples, NOT Eggs