Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1124

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Thx sorry to bother u with this but I looked and could not find anything. I even checked Griffins in inventory for assistance
    Sorry... I'm not sure what you're asking.

This is what will happen: When you collect the golden items and give them (goal 3) the reward for completing the goal is a yellow griffin egg. With that egg in goal 4 you get to choose which griffin to hatch. All 3 will come up on the crafting screen but for goal 4 you only choose 1 griffin.

The egg is hatched in the Griffin Nest.

Are you saying that you don't have the egg? Or that you hatched the egg and don't have the griffin?

What goal is in your book? When you craft the griffin it will ask for it to be placed.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I’m having the same problem as the poster above. I gave all my golden items and have a yellow egg and nest where you can craft an egg. However there is no egg to craft and and they all say 0/1 and I would have to spend 500 gems to craft one, there is no free egg.

Rhino Keeper
    I think I?ve got it now, I had to go out and back in and it showed up.

QUOTE=sunnygirl210;1671910]I think I?m having the same problem as the poster above. I gave all my golden items and have a yellow egg and nest where you can craft an egg. However there is no egg to craft and and they all say 0/1 and I would have to spend 500 gems to craft one, there is no free egg.[/QUOTE]

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Sunnygirl and Petticoatwriter
    Could let us know what goal is currently in your book?
    Have you collected and given all your golden eggs/nuggets/apples already?
    Thanks
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

That was my problem, so I clicked the give & now I still have 10 gold nuggets to gather. I can?t remember where I have been getting them. Where You getting drops of gold Nuggets?

I have chopped at least 5 rock piles too & no drops at all. I can?t figure out how or where to get gold nuggets & I need 10. Ugh!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    I have chopped at least 5 rock piles too & no drops at all. I can?t figure out how or where to get gold nuggets & I need 10. Ugh!
    it really is a rare drop, it requires a lot of patience.
    FYI, I am collecting from most of the items listed below, and it roughly takes me a couple of weeks to find 10 golden nuggets.

Golden Nugget - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A very rare deposit of gold.
    Type: Material
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 80 Gems
    Found: Aetas, Aideen, Alina, Armored Shadow Wolf, Autumnal Faerie, Bag of Treats, Bamboo Grove L7, Celestine, Classic Christmas Tree, Classic Winter Tree, Cleo's Pyramid, Coral the Octomaid, Cracked Stones, Cranberry Pony, Dapper Duck, Dark Cave Formation, Deep Mine L1, Deep Mine L2, Deep Mine L3, Deep Mine L4, Deep Mine L5, Deep Mine L6, Deep Mine L7, Deep Mine L8, Deep Mine L9, Deep Mines, Desert Palace L10, Disguised Flamingo, Earthbound Ceremony, Explore Dark Caves, Faerie Garden L10, Favio, Feral Lands, Fey Courthouse, Fiery Mystery Box, Fionn, Follow the treasure map, Garden Peacock, Golden Mine, Golden Peacock, Grand Christmas Tree, Grand Winter Tree, Greek Temple L10, Grimaud, Holiday Ferris Wheel L7, Iron Rich Rock, Lucky Trade, Maebee the Faerie, Mamba Spirit, Mountain of the Wilds, Mystery Box, Mystery Chest, Mystery Chest II, Pfefferknot Pony, Pot of Gold, Rafflesia Garden L10, Rainbow Peacock, Rainbow Pot, Rock Outcropping, Rooted Mine, Shoemaker L10, Snow Mound L10, Sparkling Mine L1, Sparkling Mine L2, Sparkling Mine L3, Sparkling Mine L4, Sparkling Mine L5, Sparkling Mine L6, Sparkling Mine L7, Sparkling Mine L8, Sparkling Mine L9, Sparkling Mines, Spring Garden L7, The Portal L7, Trade Chocolate Coins, Trade Post L10, Treasure Trove, Troll Thief, Volcanic Rock, Windfall Ceremony, Witch Cauldron L7, Kangaroo, Celtic Dance Circle, Gilded Dragon, Luminous Glass Shop L10
    Cap: 99
    Last edited by xiq24; 06-02-22 at 06:35 PM.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper

Plz Help w/Academy - Orchidelia

So I?m working on the Academy goals and the info listed in the forum says you can awaken Orchidelia but when I go into the Academy I see everyone except for Orchidelia!! I already woke Kelcie, Chase, Petrichor, Maurice and Professor Clover (I?m currently working on the goals/storyline for Professor Clover and Maurice) and I have the option to awaken Rhea, Jareth, Honora and Errol. Is Orchidelia no longer available to awaken or does she show up after completing all the goals for a different character?

Can someone please help me figure out where Orchidelia went to and how to find her???

~Kat

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Orchidelia unlocks in goal 9, part 3. Which goal are you up to? Only certain students are goals related to this story. Some like Chase or Clover are not part of this main story. Orchidelia definitely is

I moved your post to the main thread here. Please don't create duplicate threads. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    For Part 3, Goal 11 there is a glitch in one of the parts. When you get to the point of needing to "defeat the Golem Guard" you will keep spawning Golem Guards until you are past this *entire* goal. I defeated it, I am now crafting the sword....and when I tapped another Farmhouse, I got another 90 hit Golem Guard! Even though this part was checked off.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5EE0A6A9-C4AA-489C-A059-6EC88649140A.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	65105
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 09-25-22 at 04:47 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx