Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1124

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    After the second Wild Plant I’ll get a second wild flower or is just a useless fight???….
    Just a useless fight.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    OK… thanks….

Executive Chef
    I have awakened Clover on 2 of my accounts. One has the flowers that give scrolls. The other one is still working on getting Gold Nuggets (which, of course, I just used some to craft the Irish Hound for the current event. Doh!). Anyway, once Clover is awakened, I can work on gathering Benediction Brews to get Maurice, but is there a point to doing so? Is there a point to awakening any of them, really? One of my other accounts skipped Clover and went straight to Chase and Kelcie. Once I find 3 more Golden Applies and complete a quest, it looks like I get Idris, who drops energy. And if I awaken Errol, I can get a Griffin. Other than that, is there a point to awakening any of these students (other than the 5 minutes of free energy that some of them drop)? Or is it just so we can click it off of our to do list on the storyline?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I have awakened Clover on 2 of my accounts. One has the flowers that give scrolls. The other one is still working on getting Gold Nuggets (which, of course, I just used some to craft the Irish Hound for the current event. Doh!). Anyway, once Clover is awakened, I can work on gathering Benediction Brews to get Maurice, but is there a point to doing so? Is there a point to awakening any of them, really? One of my other accounts skipped Clover and went straight to Chase and Kelcie. Once I find 3 more Golden Applies and complete a quest, it looks like I get Idris, who drops energy. And if I awaken Errol, I can get a Griffin. Other than that, is there a point to awakening any of these students (other than the 5 minutes of free energy that some of them drop)? Or is it just so we can click it off of our to do list on the storyline?
    I am not waking Clover - other than the Professor, my remaining students would just give me that 5 minutes of energy. So I would use a ton of energy and resources for no real benefit. I love my Idris, and the Griffin is useful. But until there are some new students, I will just keep collecting scrolls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98BC8F34-2758-4391-96B7-7F3C3B6924D5.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	62519

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I am not waking Clover - other than the Professor, my remaining students would just give me that 5 minutes of energy. So I would use a ton of energy and resources for no real benefit. I love my Idris, and the Griffin is useful. But until there are some new students, I will just keep collecting scrolls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98BC8F34-2758-4391-96B7-7F3C3B6924D5.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	62519
    Thank you for your input and information, GiselleX16! I only need 2 more Apples, and I'll have Idris. Can't wait! This makes me feel better about not feeling obligated to make all those Benediction Brews and awaken all the students.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I got the team to check on this a few days ago as I also went through more than 10 collections with no seeds. Then I got a few in a row and then nothing for a few more and now 1 on and off. They would have a 'rare' classification in my book. So be prepared for the collection to take a week or so. Given you have to also gather golden nuggets and algae, it will all balance out. Don't do the GIVE part of the goal until GATHER is ticked off. I got caught out with the algae water, so am waiting now to collect 20 seeds and 15 nuggets first before giving them to the goal.
    SpiritWind, I had a problem with this one in that I couldn't GATHER the gold nuggets before GIVING them, as I was maxed out on them. So I had to GIVE to be able to GATHER. Otherwise I was just getting the black flag for nuggets and wasn't moving the dial at all on the GATHER part. Now I just have to hope I can get them back.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    SpiritWind, I had a problem with this one in that I couldn't GATHER the gold nuggets before GIVING them, as I was maxed out on them. So I had to GIVE to be able to GATHER. Otherwise I was just getting the black flag for nuggets and wasn't moving the dial at all on the GATHER part. Now I just have to hope I can get them back.
    Thanks for the info. I'll update my post so that it's clearer. I was only referring to the sinister seeds and algae water not gold nuggets. This is what is currently written, but I'll amend it to just those 2 items as I already have a separate note against the golden nuggets.

* Gather sinister seeds 0/20 GO (skip 1000 gems) | previous inventory does not count, you have to gather 20 new sinister seeds for this goal. You can however GIVE the 5 you have already in inventory to the 25 needed below first. Same for the other gather/give goals below but be warned.... if you GIVE first you reset the counter for the GATHER goal if you don't have the GATHER goal ticked off, so best to wait.
    * Give the Professor sinister seeds 0/25 GIVE

I received one of the Griffin?s when I want to do another Griffin I?d continue to collect the golden items is that correct? Thank you

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    I received one of the Griffin?s when I want to do another Griffin I?d continue to collect the golden items is that correct? Thank you
    No, you get to craft/choose 1 griffin as part of the goals (1 free). If you want any more of them you buy the egg you want for 500 gems each. All of this info is in post 8 on page 1 of this thread so I won't duplicate anymore of it.

Thx sorry to bother u with this but I looked and could not find anything. I even checked Griffins in inventory for assistance