Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1124

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    Sorry Spiritwind I didn?t know which thread to post in.Thank you for the quick reply and following your instructions I did retain my energy balance .Thank you especially for your continued input on the forum.It makes us be able to enjoy playing Castle Story
    All good and you're welcome! I hope you did something terrific with your unlimited energy time!

I'm working on Clover's Herbology goal. I have collected all day from the Sinister Statue (probably 11-12 times at least) & sinister seed is not dropping!

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️Can you turn the drop back on please, S8?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm working on Clover's Herbology goal. I have collected all day from the Sinister Statue (probably 11-12 times at least) & sinister seed is not dropping!

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️Can you turn the drop back on please, S8?
    The Sinister Seeds are not a guaranteed drop and may take multiple tries to collect. Please try a few more times and let us know if you are able to collect any.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I got the team to check on this a few days ago as I also went through more than 10 collections with no seeds. Then I got a few in a row and then nothing for a few more and now 1 on and off. They would have a 'rare' classification in my book. So be prepared for the collection to take a week or so. Given you have to also gather golden nuggets and algae, it will all balance out. Don't do the GIVE part of the goal until GATHER is ticked off. I got caught out with the algae water, so am waiting now to collect 20 seeds and 15 nuggets first before giving them to the goal.

Fashion Designer
    I had freed everyone ,but Errol. I have him and am on the gold to get the egg, but can’t find the nest! Help! Also had 99 of everything gold. After giving, got eggs, waiting on Apple trees, but nuggets are not dropping from rock pile. Have chopped at least 5. Nothing. Please tell me what to do. Don’t know how I got to gold without the nest?

Fashion Designer
    Found the nest. It was under buildings. I collected from keep, maybe that’s when it appeared. Apple trees are stingy. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    I'm having trouble with the seeds AND even worse is zero gold drops for DAYS first I thought it was because of the drops for the last event because even though I finished I was getting lots of the Autumnal Ore. I used the weekend warrior unlimited energy and chopped 10-12 rocks and got zero gold just now. Normally I would have gotten one at least every other 20 chops. During the event I tried chopping the dark cave formations and also got zero.

It seems to take 6 or 7 collections for one seed.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Recommendation on who to craft 1st: Errol (to make energy giving Griffin) OR Clover?

I?m leaning towards Clover since it will give me guaranteed scrolls to hopefully unlock the next student sooner??
    Thoughts
    These are the two characters I have left to get, will be going for Clover as he will give scrolls that I can save to get Errol.

As the events that give scrolls are so infrequent, it seems like it?s taking forever.
    How often do events have scrolls?
    I have 80 left to go, can?t imagine I?ll get him by the end of the year

Rhino Keeper
    Hey I?m hoping someone can help me?I?m on The Triumph of The Students and have finally completed all the benediction brews. I?m trying to break the curse on the fountain, but whenever I click it, the arrow points me to an area where I don?t see a fountain?I expanded to a plot that I thought it was, but there was still nothing there. Here?s an image of my castle:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ZDMdYkc

I might be totally blind, but after all that work on those brews it?s ****ing me that I can?t move on to the next step! Thanks for anyone who can help.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jdgrozda View Post
    Hey I?m hoping someone can help me?I?m on The Triumph of The Students and have finally completed all the benediction brews. I?m trying to break the curse on the fountain, but whenever I click it, the arrow points me to an area where I don?t see a fountain?I expanded to a plot that I thought it was, but there was still nothing there. Here?s an image of my castle:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/ZDMdYkc

I might be totally blind, but after all that work on those brews it?s ****ing me that I can?t move on to the next step! Thanks for anyone who can help.
    Based on your information, I am guessing you are on the 6th goal to break the curse on the fountain. This is the fountain that was in the plot you uncovered for the previous step. (G negative 2 or G -2). It would have been in the plot where your arrow was pointing.

Below is Shibuyas card on it:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB747797-EF8C-4C9E-9762-4E3F0C84CF84.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	61818