Page 107 of 113 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1124

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    It's taking a while. The next stage (bubble 7) asks for more sinister seeds. The statue has an hour timer. I think I will need to collect more often.

I love the sinister seeds. I wish we could have more of the crazy plants. The sinister seed in a terracotta pot would be adorable. I bought the Portalpillar Maximus trap that looks like the glimmer trap plant resource and I think it is really cute. I put it beside Ivy's home. The purple graphic version of it showed up in a task and it was lovely. More sinister plant decor please? I could easily see a crazy plants event with lots of colorful plants. And there are already some graphics that could be worked with. Maybe start it off with the Baron thinking he is planting a money tree, have him get wrapped up in the sinister plants, figure a way to tame them and have them as decor while rescuing the Baron.

Attachment 60606
    I would like this if we DIDN'T rescue the Baron! At least not right away, maybe a second event to "rescue". He needs to experience the repercussions of his poor decisions.......lolol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I think it took me 2 days or so of continuous collecting to get the 5 seeds. It felt long at the time because they are not guaranteed. But when I look back on that storyline it wasn?t too bad. The Benediction Brews were much much longer.
    I am now collecting the 25 Sinister Seeds. They are not dropping very often from the Statue. However, I surely agree that it beats chopping all those Aspen Trees for the Traveler's Brews.

Rhino Keeper
    Spiritwind,
    Is it possible to have S8 fix Professor Clover?s placement? It looks like his is a little low and to the left. His shadow will be on the paths but he always walks next to them.

Attachment 60452 Attachment 60453

I have more pictures if that would help.
    I second this. Clover has no shadow attached to him so it looks like he's not really grounded. Maybe it's because he's been frozen in time for so long? I hope it gets fixed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Recommendation on who to craft 1st: Errol (to make energy giving Griffin) OR Clover?

I?m leaning towards Clover since it will give me guaranteed scrolls to hopefully unlock the next student sooner??
    Thoughts
    I went for Clover as well, but you have to know you are in this for the long haul. He costs 200 scrolls, which will take about ten months to get back from the Academy Flowers at a rate of 5 per week. After that it is profit, but it will take nearly a year before you are back in the black.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I went for Clover as well, but you have to know you are in this for the long haul. He costs 200 scrolls, which will take about ten months to get back from the Academy Flowers at a rate of 5 per week. After that it is profit, but it will take nearly a year before you are back in the black.
    Thank you for putting this in perspective. I haven't really be*** unlocking or awakening students yet, so I have some scrolls saved up and don't know where to start. This helps.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Spiritwind,
    Is it possible to have S8 fix Professor Clover?s placement? It looks like his is a little low and to the left. His shadow will be on the paths but he always walks next to them.

Attachment 60452 Attachment 60453

I have more pictures if that would help.
    His placement has been adjusted - thanks again for flagging!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you HungryGoblin! He walks on the paths now. It looks great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BD1D5876-4DD1-4B33-89C7-05D7E0384C95.jpeg 
Views:	25 
Size:	281.1 KB 
ID:	60886

Also, thanks SpiritWind for escalating this!
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 10-08-21 at 02:38 PM.

I

I awoke Rhea and after I complete the goal of giving her the things the reward is 5 minutes of endless energy .I have over 18,000 energy saved My question is if I complete the goal will I lose all my stored energy
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-16-21 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Removed page 1 quote text of goal

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No.
    You may need to force close to activate it and again when it's completed. Just don't collect from any energy sources during the unlimited energy time.

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads as that is a forum violation. All of your other posts have been removed.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-16-21 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No.
    You may need to force close to activate it and again when it's completed. Just don't collect from any energy sources during the unlimited energy time.

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads as that is a forum violation. All of your other posts have been removed.
    Sorry Spiritwind I didn?t know which thread to post in.Thank you for the quick reply and following your instructions I did retain my energy balance .Thank you especially for your continued input on the forum.It makes us be able to enjoy playing Castle Story