Page 106 of 113 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1124

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Just unlocked professor clover... in case you want it, and no one has posted it already, the 'missed dialogue' was Petrichor saying 'Oh! I know him! This is Professor Clover,the Herbology instructor! '.
    Thanks to those who posted other info. Took ages to save up 200 scrolls,be nice to have a regular source....even if it is only 5 per week ;-)
    I have progressed on The Professor Horton Clover goals. I was able to get the first sinister seed from the sinister statue. I've since collected from the statue two more times, it no more sinister seeds. Is this another one where it will take a long time to get the seeds? I also have not received any more special flowers from dead trees.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    I think it took me 2 days or so of continuous collecting to get the 5 seeds. It felt long at the time because they are not guaranteed. But when I look back on that storyline it wasn’t too bad. The Benediction Brews were much much longer.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks, SylvanSanctuary. Just wanted to make sure I was on the right track.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    It's taking a while. The next stage (bubble 7) asks for more sinister seeds. The statue has an hour timer. I think I will need to collect more often.

I love the sinister seeds. I wish we could have more of the crazy plants. The sinister seed in a terracotta pot would be adorable. I bought the Portalpillar Maximus trap that looks like the glimmer trap plant resource and I think it is really cute. I put it beside Ivy's home. The purple graphic version of it showed up in a task and it was lovely. More sinister plant decor please? I could easily see a crazy plants event with lots of colorful plants. And there are already some graphics that could be worked with. Maybe start it off with the Baron thinking he is planting a money tree, have him get wrapped up in the sinister plants, figure a way to tame them and have them as decor while rescuing the Baron.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0DB64EF0-BBA7-40E2-B279-4548B7B33FF8.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	140.0 KB 
ID:	60606
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-11-21 at 10:02 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Recommendation on who to craft 1st: Errol (to make energy giving Griffin) OR Clover?

I?m leaning towards Clover since it will give me guaranteed scrolls to hopefully unlock the next student sooner??
    Thoughts
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    Recommendation on who to craft 1st: Errol (to make energy giving Griffin) OR Clover?

I?m leaning towards Clover since it will give me guaranteed scrolls to hopefully unlock the next student sooner??
    Thoughts
    I chose Clover over Errol for that reason.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    I have Honora and Clover left to do. I will be doing Clover as well, in order to get Scrolls. I also like to do the harder things first.

Fashion Designer
    Once you have the Academy Flower (from awakening Clover), does the sinister statue just drop coins? I'm thinking the statue needs to be tucked away in storage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Thanks All - that was my thought. Wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something LOL
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Once you have the Academy Flower (from awakening Clover), does the sinister statue just drop coins? I'm thinking the statue needs to be tucked away in storage.
    I put my Sinister Statue in storage after getting the Academy Flowers. So, not sure if it still drops the sinister seeds, but you do not need it after completing the storyline for Professor Clover.