Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1124

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    How to get max four of Griffin owl etc

The nest says u can craft four
    You buy the additional eggs for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Just unlocked professor clover... in case you want it, and no one has posted it already, the 'missed dialogue' was Petrichor saying 'Oh! I know him! This is Professor Clover,the Herbology instructor! '.
    Thanks to those who posted other info. Took ages to save up 200 scrolls,be nice to have a regular source....even if it is only 5 per week ;-)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Just unlocked professor clover... in case you want it, and no one has posted it already, the 'missed dialogue' was Petrichor saying 'Oh! I know him! This is Professor Clover,the Herbology instructor! '.
    Thanks to those who posted other info. Took ages to save up 200 scrolls,be nice to have a regular source....even if it is only 5 per week ;-)
    Thanks! That's really helpful. I've added it to the entry on page 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks! That's really helpful. I've added it to the entry on page 1.
    Dunno if it's all that helpful,lol, but always happy to contribute to the forum ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    How to get max four of Griffin owl etc

The nest says u can craft four
    I was hoping there?d be more goals to complete, not having to buy eggs for 500 gems. If I?d known, I would?ve chose the Peacock Griffin.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I was hoping there?d be more goals to complete, not having to buy eggs for 500 gems. If I?d known, I would?ve chose the Peacock Griffin.
    Yep.as much as I love Griffins (my first tattoo,many years ago) these ones are definitely not worth 500 gems a piece. I mean,mine is a miserly energy dropper at the best of times,so 500 gems for a so-so bit of decor is a bit rich.

Fashion Designer
    Spiritwind,
    Is it possible to have S8 fix Professor Clover’s placement? It looks like his is a little low and to the left. His shadow will be on the paths but he always walks next to them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	134D6DCA-57C7-4749-B046-D7D7F0C409B5.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	60452 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E1A81CB8-2997-402D-ADD6-2E7E149EDA5F.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	112.8 KB 
ID:	60453

I have more pictures if that would help.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-29-21 at 04:56 PM. Reason: thanks, escalated as requested. :) (no edit on post, just a message!)

Fashion Designer
    At this time I have only two people left to awaken - Kelcie and Clover. The Academy goal says waken Kelcie. With Clover it says Summon Professor Horton. Even though the next goal in Academy Lesson is to wake up Kelcie, is it better to get a professor Horton first? I keep reading about getting more scrolls with the flowers that come once the Professor is summoned. Should I go for the Professor being summoned by waking up Clover and then continue to gather until I have enough o get Kelcie? Or should I follow the next goal in the event and get Kelcie first?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    At this time I have only two people left to awaken - Kelcie and Clover. The Academy goal says waken Kelcie. With Clover it says Summon Professor Horton. Even though the next goal in Academy Lesson is to wake up Kelcie, is it better to get a professor Horton first? I keep reading about getting more scrolls with the flowers that come once the Professor is summoned. Should I go for the Professor being summoned by waking up Clover and then continue to gather until I have enough o get Kelcie? Or should I follow the next goal in the event and get Kelcie first?
    Nice job getting so many of the students. I still have 4 to collect sine I missed some of the early events with scrolls.

My recommendation would be to get Professor Clover. There is no required order for the students outside the 3 from the storyline. If you get him, the academy flowers will help you get scrolls between events so you can get Kelcie sooner.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Nice job getting so many of the students. I still have 4 to collect sine I missed some of the early events with scrolls.

My recommendation would be to get Professor Clover. There is no required order for the students outside the 3 from the storyline. If you get him, the academy flowers will help you get scrolls between events so you can get Kelcie sooner.
    Thank you, SylvanSanctuary. That's what I thought, too, but wasn't sure since the goal in the event tells me to wake up Kelcie. I had that before the talk of the Professor though. Took me a while to get the scrolls before the hex card event.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.