Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1124

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    What you need to do is upgrade the fountain. Ignore the arrows. Click on the fountain and upgrade it with all the other 3 materials from goal 6.

You already expanded to the plot in goal 5. There are notes on page 1 which will also help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    What you need to do is upgrade the fountain. Ignore the arrows. Click on the fountain and upgrade it with all the other 3 materials from goal 6.

You already expanded to the plot in goal 5. There are notes on page 1 which will also help.
    Oh my gosh, thank you so much! That stupid arrow?expanded when I didn?t need to. Ugh. Thanks again!!
    Add me on Restaurant Story 2, Bakery Story and Farm Story 2 (ID: jdgrozda)

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You're most welcome Super happy for you that you can keep going with the goals.

Do You have to awaken Maurice before you can weaken the students i.e. Reah or Jared?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Do You have to awaken Maurice before you can weaken the students i.e. Reah or Jared?
    No. You should be able to do the storylines for Jareth and the others without awakening Maurice.

Executive Chef
    I finally finished the long term goals and the current event so have a few days to relax. Trying to decide if it?s worth wakening the Professor. As best I can tell, I would expend a ton of energy, time, and resources to end up with a plant that would give me more scrolls. And all that would do is allow me to wake Rhea, Jarrett, and Honora. Then I would expend time, energy, and resources to end up with five minutes of energy each.

So I?m thinking I might as well wait until more interesting students come along?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41C66601-ADBD-49B3-961A-4F1B9B32EDA6.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	61937

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I finally finished the long term goals and the current event so have a few days to relax. Trying to decide if it?s worth wakening the Professor. As best I can tell, I would expend a ton of energy, time, and resources to end up with a plant that would give me more scrolls. And all that would do is allow me to wake Rhea, Jarrett, and Honora. Then I would expend time, energy, and resources to end up with five minutes of energy each.

So I?m thinking I might as well wait until more interesting students come along?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	41C66601-ADBD-49B3-961A-4F1B9B32EDA6.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	113.7 KB 
ID:	61937
    Clover is really a good choice as the plant he gives drops scrolls. But well I have an empty academy anyway so my scrolls just pile up as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    I have 11 Sinister Seeds …. What’s going to happen if I grow two Strange Seeds at the same time???…

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIS1969 View Post
    I have 11 Sinister Seeds ?. What?s going to happen if I grow two Strange Seeds at the same time????
    You have to fight twice the Wild Plant:
    Wild Plant (Spawn)
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Source: Storyline
    Crafted In: Potion Shop
    Size: 5x5
    Requirements: 5 Sinister Seed
    Found: Grow the Strange Seed
    Arc: The Academy IV
    Production: 5 minutes
    Production Speed-up: 1 Gems
    Comments: 75 HP
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...83#post1634383
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    After the second Wild Plant I’ll get a second wild flower or is just a useless fight???….