Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Thanks for mentioning that. Often force closing will fix many issues and I will sometimes open a different app after force closing just to be sure. From my memory anyway Storm8 doesn?t make us expand to the new storyline goal and I would recommend reading the forum FIRST before jumping to conclusions. It does seem for the beast nature statues we DID have to expand to those areas but I might be wrong.
    With the Hidden Forest, we did need to expand next to the creatures. Same with other storylines. Mermaids and now this are the exceptions as far as I recall. One more thing to remember, do not rush ahead looking for drops before the request shows up in your goal step.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for posting updates! So, part 2 isn't finish in so many days and win something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Thank you for posting updates! So, part 2 isn't finish in so many days and win something?
    No there is no special prize to win for finishing in a certain amount of days. The final prize of Part 2 is a male figure (probably a walker like Petrichor). Perhaps it is Maurice Reinhardt who is on a missing poster from Part 1 as was Petrichor.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 09-28-19 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Additional info

Executive Chef
    looks like aspen trees are going to be in our future for a long time
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    looks like aspen trees are going to be in our future for a long time
    The 50 Troll Spellbooks in Goal 4 of Part 2 are going to be the bottleneck. Hopefully lower level players have reduced numbers of these requirements.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The 50 Troll Spellbooks in Goal 4 of Part 2 are going to be the bottleneck. Hopefully lower level players have reduced numbers of these requirements.
    Since it's a continuation of the story, with no time limit, I'm guessing everyone will have the same requirements.

Executive Chef
    So all of this for walkers as far as we know now I don't care for walkers, but at least I get some property opened up.
    And I'm trying for the dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    The pics for the first part are now in.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    The Academy now has 3 more characters to awaken: Rhea, Jareth, and Honora. They are awakened with Academy Scrolls in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Has anyone started working out how this 'tap cap' for fangbeasts works.

If it's, say, 30 (it's at least 22) is that at least every 30 of the same type of thing - every 30 chickens, every 30 farmhouses etc or is it every 30 'taps that might spawn a beast'? I suspect the former so one might do better sticking to one thing - say farmhouses - rather than mixing it up.

And is the limit the same on all the things that might spawn? Or is it 40 for farmhouses but 30 for peppers, since they take so long to grow?

And is it 'fangbeast specific' or does the counter reset if I spawn a skunk or a boar?

Strategists need these details!
    Been wondering these same questions myself. Please keep us apprised on anything you discover!