Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I too only get 1 book per collection, and still need 14 of them! I only need 4 more scissors and am done with the brew. I don't think I'll get any where near enough books ��. I'll just keep collecting and see how many gems I need at the last minute to finish lol. I got the circle at the beginning of goal, but so far it only gives me flowers and coins!

Hope this quest stays - As before the questline really started the academy was visible, and it kind of said : expand here. I had still a forested field between my grounds and the academy, and no other fields lit up, so I used 4/5 expansion tickets to almost get there. At my next view the academy should be opened by the statue, and this will also take 5 tickets, of which I now had none! I did a guick calculation of how to make trades enough: 5 expansions of 4 hours= 20 hours ; 150 trade tickets - quickest trade 2 hours = 300 hours. So in order to do the next I need to be on the game every 2 hours around the clock for 320 hours= 13 days. So the quest line should be to 2 November?
    After my failure also last time - so close to devote my time at real life. Is it on purpose?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by playmus View Post
    Hope this quest stays - As before the questline really started the academy was visible, and it kind of said : expand here. I had still a forested field between my grounds and the academy, and no other fields lit up, so I used 4/5 expansion tickets to almost get there. At my next view the academy should be opened by the statue, and this will also take 5 tickets, of which I now had none! I did a guick calculation of how to make trades enough: 5 expansions of 4 hours= 20 hours ; 150 trade tickets - quickest trade 2 hours = 300 hours. So in order to do the next I need to be on the game every 2 hours around the clock for 320 hours= 13 days. So the quest line should be to 2 November?
    After my failure also last time - so close to devote my time at real life. Is it on purpose?
    You have infinite time to complete Academy goals. The 7 day goal applies ONLY to those who wanted to get this Dragon as extra prize. If you take more than 7 days, you won't get the dragon, but can still complete the Academy storyline.

Executive Chef
    I don't think that there is any reasonable way to collect from Troll Camp more than 3 times a day. Emphasis on reasonable.
    To speed it up with only 1 hour remaining is 4 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had a yearbook drop from their library?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Has anyone had a yearbook drop from their library?
    Just the first time, then no more for me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    i couldn't open the statue until late in day 2 because of not enough expansion permits. i did get the study circle as soon as i could. it has given me some good results (not spectacular, but good). spawning fangbeasts wasn't too too hard (as long as i did the quick collect). i would burn through all my collected energy from daily/weekly droppers getting the fangbeasts. although that helped me to do a lot of milk & eggs trades. i spent day one creating a forest of aspen trees (made too many as usual). i am done w/ the scissors, brew. waiting on 7 troll books. i have been able to collect probably 3.5-4 times a day because i have been sick for a few days and can't sleep more than a few hours at a time. lots of napping.
    i will get the dragon. of course since part 2 isn't timed, then that means we have a new event starting thursday. and i'm guessing no WW this week.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Me too, only 1 troll book per collection so far

Farm Supplier
    I believe I got it on my first library visit, it's in my inventory as "Academy Yearbook."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Goal 4, Part 2

Attachment 53226Attachment 53227

Flowers were autocompleted in my storage ( at this very moment I have 135 of those in storage - so apparently that was enough).

So far, part 2 has not included any timed goal.
    Hi there-- the attachment for goal 4 isn't loading on the forum like yours for goals 1-3 in part 2. Could be me...

Can anyone remind me how many bottled shadows are needed in part 2, goal 4? Thanks--