Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 995

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

  1. #531
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    172
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36B79217-35A8-4729-889B-65AF0EDE18F6.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	53431
    I?m done with making my Barber shop materials (aside from Ivy who I have to wait on) and had time to grow lots of aspen trees in anticipation of the goals ahead....and then I discovered that I can only have 100 aspen trees at a time - I had no idea! Oh my! Apparently, there is such a thing as too many trees.

    I’m level 50, BTW

    Edit - max is actually 99, not 100
    Last edited by maridadi; 10-18-19 at 07:09 PM.

  2. #532
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,240
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	36B79217-35A8-4729-889B-65AF0EDE18F6.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	53431
    I?m done with making my Barber shop materials (aside from Ivy who I have to wait on) and had time to grow lots of aspen trees in anticipation of the goals ahead....and then I discovered that I can only have 100 aspen trees at a time - I had no idea! Oh my! Apparently, there is such a thing as too many trees.

    I’m level 50, BTW
    only 892 more to grow!
    Lol. I think I'll have to do a few Weekday Warrior!

  3. #533
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    205
    Been collecting from 2 sparking mines 4 times a day not 1 compass in 5 days
    What is going on

  4. #534
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    205
    Also 150 energy used on cows and chickens and not one fangbeast

  5. #535
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Been collecting from 2 sparking mines 4 times a day not 1 compass in 5 days
    What is going on
    Thought I was just unlucky ... haven't gotten Dark Compasses from Sparkling Mines for last 3 days either!

  6. #536
    Has anyone elses Aspen's stopped dropping life flowers?

  7. #537
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,240
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Has anyone elses Aspen's stopped dropping life flowers?
    Are you at the max-200? If you are you need to make some brew.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-17-19 at 01:36 PM.

  8. #538
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    4,384
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Has anyone elses Aspen's stopped dropping life flowers?
    Nope, just harvest >100
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  9. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are you at the max-200? If you are you need to make some brew.
    Wasn't maxed but the 4th tree started dropping again. So weird

  10. #540
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,240
    Quote Originally Posted by bfsmith View Post
    Wasn't maxed but the 4th tree started dropping again. So weird
    That is weird. Seems like so many of our needed drops have been on again and then off again. Much like our fangbeasts spawn. Mine is dismal right now. Almost nonexistent.

Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •