Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Has anyone had a yearbook drop from their library?
    Just the first time, then no more for me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    i couldn't open the statue until late in day 2 because of not enough expansion permits. i did get the study circle as soon as i could. it has given me some good results (not spectacular, but good). spawning fangbeasts wasn't too too hard (as long as i did the quick collect). i would burn through all my collected energy from daily/weekly droppers getting the fangbeasts. although that helped me to do a lot of milk & eggs trades. i spent day one creating a forest of aspen trees (made too many as usual). i am done w/ the scissors, brew. waiting on 7 troll books. i have been able to collect probably 3.5-4 times a day because i have been sick for a few days and can't sleep more than a few hours at a time. lots of napping.
    i will get the dragon. of course since part 2 isn't timed, then that means we have a new event starting thursday. and i'm guessing no WW this week.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Me too, only 1 troll book per collection so far

Farm Supplier
    I believe I got it on my first library visit, it's in my inventory as "Academy Yearbook."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Goal 4, Part 2

Attachment 53226Attachment 53227

Flowers were autocompleted in my storage ( at this very moment I have 135 of those in storage - so apparently that was enough).

So far, part 2 has not included any timed goal.
    Hi there-- the attachment for goal 4 isn't loading on the forum like yours for goals 1-3 in part 2. Could be me...

Can anyone remind me how many bottled shadows are needed in part 2, goal 4? Thanks--

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Over Labor Day the put the Royal Lions on sale for 125 gems-I bought two and I have never regretted it-they EACH give me two wisp lanterns, 4 wisp, and two (I think 2) trade tickets a day! HIGHLY recommend buying one if they ever go on sale again.
    I bought one because of all reviews, and I have never gotten a trade permit. I have gotten 1 from ornery goat.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Hi there-- the attachment for goal 4 isn't loading on the forum like yours for goals 1-3 in part 2. Could be me...

Can anyone remind me how many bottled shadows are needed in part 2, goal 4? Thanks--
    See post #256

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I too only get 1 book per collection, and still need 14 of them! I only need 4 more scissors and am done with the brew. I don't think I'll get any where near enough books 😟. I'll just keep collecting and see how many gems I need at the last minute to finish lol. I got the circle at the beginning of goal, but so far it only gives me flowers and coins!
    Twice have not had book from troll camp also last twice no book from circle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormforce2 View Post
    Twice have not had book from troll camp also last twice no book from circle
    i can understand the circle, but Troll Camp is guaranteed drop. No offense intended, but are you sure you're tapping Troll Camp? And not something else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post

-shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast