Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Wow! Lucky you!! I bet that was a great Friday morning surprise!
    It just turned Saturday here in Australia...
    ... so it was a magic midnight surprise.

Rhino Keeper
    turn the monster spawn rate back on!!
    they should be the same for everyone.

50 something chicken & cows and 20 farmhouses i think (around same thing last night too), loads of aspen trees, crops and other stuff and only ONE spawn monsters each time with only one being a fangbeast. thanks for turning an actual event we?ve been waiting for into an unenjoyable one for some of us..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    There is new thing on the market: Study Circle 2x2 size, collection time 12 hours ( speed up 48 gems); costs 150 gems.

Visit it to collect Troll Spellbooks and Enchanted Scisors during the Storyline.

Attachment 53203Attachment 53204Attachment 53205
    I am working on goal 4. When does the Study Circle unlock in the market?

When do the spell books (from troll camp) and scissors (from sawmill) start dropping? Is it goal 9?

How are the troll camp drops? Are the scissors dropping each time?

Thanks in advance for the intel!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    turn the monster spawn rate back on!!
    they should be the same for everyone.

50 something chicken & cows and 20 farmhouses i think (around same thing last night too), loads of aspen trees, crops and other stuff and only ONE spawn monsters each time with only one being a fangbeast. thanks for turning an actual event we?ve been waiting for into an unenjoyable one for some of us..
    The only monster in my kingdom is the Boar?? Fangbeast with trap only. We are hunting TWO Beasties for this quest and neither will SPAWN . ALSO. WHY the 99 FLOWER CAP........

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I am working on goal 4. When does the Study Circle unlock in the market?

When do the spell books (from troll camp) and scissors (from sawmill) start dropping? Is it goal 9?

How are the troll camp drops? Are the scissors dropping each time?

Thanks in advance for the intel!!!
    Circle unlocks after goal 9 when you collect from the camp. Camps drops 1 each time with small possibly of 2. All of that starts after goal 9. I have gotten two scissors with four collections.

Executive Chef
    So far: Troll Camp is 100% drop, it even has rare chance to drop 2 troll books at the same time.

My first Spell Circle drop was: 15 flowers, 1 scissors and 1 troll book

Farm Supplier
    I usually collect fish from minks instead of from ponds or wells, especially whenever I don't need water or mermaid scales. An extra benefit to this approach is that minks spawn fang beasts, not boars. My last collection from my 17 minks spawned 3 fang beasts!!! Admittedly, sometimes they will not spawn any, but frequently they do.

Farm Supplier
    Seriously ridiculous that there are no fangbeasts spawning...I feel like I would be able to complete this if I could just get them, but I?m doing everything and going through all my energy trying to get them to pop up and nada.

Rhino Keeper
    Dong a test on a lvl 24 account.. i have Fangbeasts poppin like popcorn. I am on Goal 4.. lets see what happens as I get to Goal 10... i hope you hear that S8

New Resident
    Why were we not told at the beginning of these tasks that you could open the statue area without expanding up to it. I used all my lanterns and expansion permits up on the areas around the statue before we were given that information and was busy trying to make others so I could open it. Now, am I right in thinking I didn’t need to do that???
    I am reading posts from everyone doing the limited time challenge and feeling very irate that I have totally wasted my reserves and now haven’t got enough to get to the statue when really that wasn’t necessary. Would it not have been good to have been told that earlier ��

Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast