Page 91 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    SpiritWind00, thank you for all you contribute, I know I wouldn't make it through 1/2 the stuff in CS without you & this awesome forum
    I just finished the goal to awaken Brandon, but I'm so weary from fighting glimmer golems and it happened so quickly that I missed whether I got the 30 scrolls for it now I have Jared & Rhea left in the Academy to create, each costing 100 scrolls. I have 140 scrolls left after Brandon released (and I believe I have the rest of the characters in the Town Square).
    My questions are: Does the amount of scrolls I have left sound correct? Also, does it matter who i create first, Rhea or Jared? I will be short 60 scrolls for whichever one is left & no clue when we'll get more scrolls.
    Thank you!!
    Yeap we are all in the same boat, 60 scrolls short to open the last student. Well you can go for one or the other, it is just a personal preference. Both will give you 5 min infinite energy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yeap we are all in the same boat, 60 scrolls short to open the last student. Well you can go for one or the other, it is just a personal preference. Both will give you 5 min infinite energy.
    Yep all 60 short.
    Please Storm8 can we have Scrolls as prizes again?!
    Must be super disappointing being a player that missed those events ... you’d have no way of unlocking any of them.

I would personally recommend Rhea over Jared.

The main difference is how you can save the 5mims energy...
    Rhea you can do all her goals and wait to upgrade a Farmhouse until you want to use the energy.
    Jared’s final goal is ****ing Fangbeasts which is impossible to avoid through general gameplay - so you don’t have as much control in when you want to activate it.

(Honora is the best as you can hold her 5mins by withholding a Gold Nugget!
    I have kept her goal open all this time ... waiting for a moment when I need it. )
    Last edited by hagypagy; 09-20-20 at 03:21 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am actually 85 scrolls short. I am guessing I missed some along the way however the only event I have not finished was the dreaded three pigs event. I might have missed some there. Either way we need more schools to get our last students released.
    Thuakie Sword #19

I have not summoned any of the students. I have the scrolls to do all as far as Errol. I require many more brews for Maurice. Which should I summon first? I was thinking Errol or do I need to do some of the others first?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I am actually 85 scrolls short. I am guessing I missed some along the way however the only event I have not finished was the dreaded three pigs event. I might have missed some there. Either way we need more schools to get our last students released.
    Me too. I was wondering how other people are only short 60. If it was that 3 piggy event, that event was expensive to me. I think the level 7 cottage gives trade tickets. I have a level 5 cottage and that thing is an uncollectable decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Must be super disappointing being a player that missed those events ... you?d have no way of unlocking any of them.
    Oh. 😕

I started playing in April of this year so there've been No Scrolls released in Events at all.
    I was putting off expanding to Academy grounds to start this quest anyway because of the issues with scrolls, have plenty of Main Questline to work through. I was excited about the Energy rewards to come though! But....

I won't be able to unlock any of the students? Checking front page I only see ~33 scrolls as rewards for working through the questline, so it makes sense since the students require 100 scrolls EACH (and Errol requires 200?? Aww!! ) but...
    Wow.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 09-20-20 at 09:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I have not summoned any of the students. I have the scrolls to do all as far as Errol. I require many more brews for Maurice. Which should I summon first? I was thinking Errol or do I need to do some of the others first?
    Errol is the best choice if you have enough Scrolls for him ...
    He comes with a quest for a special griffin that drops energy daily.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Yep all 60 short.
    Must be super disappointing being a player that missed those events ... you?d have no way of unlocking any of them.

I would personally recommend Rhea over Jared.
    Sigh. Yes please. More scrolls as prizes. Especially more scrolls instead of those darn crowns!

Nightclub Owner
    Does someone have the Town Square pic of Jareth? As it seems we will not get any time soon the scrolls to unlock the last student.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E185ACE7-FBA5-43CA-AB09-D3EA6DB78843.jpeg 
Views:	53 
Size:	351.6 KB 
ID:	57113. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E98C56B-37AB-4628-A160-81F563837D3B.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	57114