Page 33 of 113 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    Over Labor Day the put the Royal Lions on sale for 125 gems-I bought two and I have never regretted it-they EACH give me two wisp lanterns, 4 wisp, and two (I think 2) trade tickets a day! HIGHLY recommend buying one if they ever go on sale again.
    I bought one because of all reviews, and I have never gotten a trade permit. I have gotten 1 from ornery goat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Hi there-- the attachment for goal 4 isn't loading on the forum like yours for goals 1-3 in part 2. Could be me...

Can anyone remind me how many bottled shadows are needed in part 2, goal 4? Thanks--
    See post #256

Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I too only get 1 book per collection, and still need 14 of them! I only need 4 more scissors and am done with the brew. I don't think I'll get any where near enough books 😟. I'll just keep collecting and see how many gems I need at the last minute to finish lol. I got the circle at the beginning of goal, but so far it only gives me flowers and coins!
    Twice have not had book from troll camp also last twice no book from circle

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormforce2 View Post
    Twice have not had book from troll camp also last twice no book from circle
    i can understand the circle, but Troll Camp is guaranteed drop. No offense intended, but are you sure you're tapping Troll Camp? And not something else.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Hi there-- the attachment for goal 4 isn't loading on the forum like yours for goals 1-3 in part 2. Could be me...

Can anyone remind me how many bottled shadows are needed in part 2, goal 4? Thanks--
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I bought one because of all reviews, and I have never gotten a trade permit. I have gotten 1 from ornery goat.
    The lion drops trade tickets regularly not expansion permits. I got one expansion permit in the month I've had the two of lions.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks to putting out all of my trade ticket dropping items and animals, I have managed to make 2 expansion permits. I just need 2 more to expand to the Academy. Wish I had not expanded to the one that I didn’t need to, but that’s my fault for not trying to just expand first. Next time I will know better.

Executive Chef
    Bit of a shame that the one week for the dragon encompasses Rosh Hashanah. I don?t think the rabbi would appreciate my pulling out an iPad during services to click on the troll camp...

Rhino Keeper
    In my opinion, I do not think any of us need to be in a big hurry even to finish the first part. I think the red dragon is going to have just regular dragon drops which are nothing special to me. I bought study circles and they certainly helped me get through the first part, but they will not help on the second part. The real bottleneck will be the dark compasses. I have clicked on my sparkling mines 4 times now and have only gotten 3 compasses out of 25. So even with the drops of the other things from the Study Circle, you slow way down when it comes to collecting the dark compasses. So, I would say for everyone to not be in a panic to finish even the first part.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Bit of a shame that the one week for the dragon encompasses Rosh Hashanah. I don?t think the rabbi would appreciate my pulling out an iPad during services to click on the troll camp...
    Shana Tovah! Good luck with the troll camp.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 09-29-19 at 05:09 PM.