Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    25 bottled shadows

And while we are at it -
    50 spellbooks from the troll camp/spell circle
    25 dark compasses (sparking mines)
    80 flower thingies from aspens only/ spell circle

: )

Thank you, and thanks to all forging ahead and taking the time to post to the forum and respond here on pages 33-34.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 09-29-19 at 05:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a thought:

We're assuming that there will be a regular timed event next week as usual. But I don't recall seeing a splash screen. And there's nothing in the speculation thread. What if next week's goal is the times portion of part 2?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i can understand the circle, but Troll Camp is guaranteed drop. No offense intended, but are you sure you're tapping Troll Camp? And not something else.

I also have had NO Troll Spellbooks from my Troll Camp twice in both my Kingdoms, so definitely not a guaranteed drop.
    S8 strikes again. ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I also have had NO Troll Spellbooks from my Troll Camp twice in both my Kingdoms, so definitely not a guaranteed drop.
    S8 strikes again. ;-)
    You may need to submit a ticket-I've gotten 1 or 2 books every time since I got goal 10.

Rhino Keeper
    I meant trade tickets (the red ones). I?ve never received any from my purchased Royal Lion. My purchased Gold Mine drops a golden apple all the time, seldom a golden nugget. I have played this game for sooooo many years, even when S8 didn?t have anything happening. I?m very disappointed the times I have spent money.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, I checked my inventory and I have the yearbook and I have the wanted poster but I do not have the map I am supposed to follow. How do I get the map?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Ok, I checked my inventory and I have the yearbook and I have the wanted poster but I do not have the map I am supposed to follow. How do I get the map?
    I don't have a map either, according to text, the map was from the old yearbook.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else?s game freezing up this morning?

Nevermind, looks like they did a major reset while I was logging in. Wonder what changes were made.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I thought the Troll Spellbooks from the Troll Camp would be my bottleneck (I don’t have a Study Circle), but from my last 3 Troll Camp collections I have received 5 (in total) Troll Spellbooks, so I’m very happy it sometimes drops 2 Spellbooks! Anyone had their Troll Camp drop more than 2 Spellbooks?
    I?ve gotten only 1 Spellbook from each collection. 😒

Rhino Keeper
    Lately all of my Fangbeasts have been hiding amongst my Minks. I was getting 1 for every 2-3. This morning not 1 in all 12. They weren?t in my Farmhouses either. I found 1 in my chickens, then my game glitched & he wasn?t there anymore. 😡