Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping we can win more eggs or they are a random drop for the griffin you craft.

Executive Chef
    I’ve got the griffin and am trying to decide if I feel like finishing part 2. I am not quite halfway through the 70 brews. It just takes too much energy to get those blooms! I’ve been piggybacking on the events that use trees or I would barely have any. I sure don’t need more wanderers!

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i upgraded the fountain. and now i have 45 more brews to make?!?!
    That's exactly when I gave up on this!! I will never grow or chop another aspen tree!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I sure don’t need more wanderers!
    Most annoying feature ever. Is there anyone out there really collecting townspeople to wander around? If so, can you tell me the benefit? I've turned all my people off because they never did anything. Am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ummm, worse I'm afraid... - 45 for goal 9 to awaken Orchidelia and then another 50 for the final goal adventure.
    After Goal 9, the Benediction Brew disappears from the potion shop?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    No, the benediction brew stays in the potion shop until you clear the very last goal. So.Many.Brews!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I am on the last goal and noticed the Benediction Brew disappeared from the potion shop after goal 9 but it reappeared after you finish another goal or two, I don't remember exactly which goal, but it was before you need it again in goal 15. I thought it was rather strange.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    That's exactly when I gave up on this!! I will never grow or chop another aspen tree!
    I'm seriously considering a Bill currently before me to implement a kingdom wide mandatory anti Aspen tree chopping programme. This massive deforestation is not sustainable. Too many benediction brews!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, the benediction brew stays in the potion shop until you clear the very last goal. So.Many.Brews!
    Mine disappeared after goal 9.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I am on the last goal and noticed the Benediction Brew disappeared from the potion shop after goal 9 but it reappeared after you finish another goal or two, I don't remember exactly which goal, but it was before you need it again in goal 15. I thought it was rather strange.

Thank you! I’m on goal 13, and it is back.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok I'll note that. I probably had 2 brewing and did those other goals quickly so didn't see it ever leave the potion shop.