Page 59 of 113 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/26: The Academy (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Just finished with 70 brews. Knowing that I soon need another 50 is terrible - really boring to chop and grow those trees. Worse- it would be better if Aspen trees spawned decent amount of Fangbeast, but so far they only spawn skunkupeas. Well, on bright side I have maxed out on troll spellbooks and have about 80 dark compasses.
    Oh my! JUST started my 70! What a long slog this one will be! Definitely will be taking my time! lol
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    I left for a 3 week holiday with no WiFi and no iPad the day this started. I?m now up to part 2. I?m just reading about the study circle. However as it is now well into the event, it is of course no longer in featured and I can?t see where to buy it. Is it still worthwhile buying it by someone who thinks very carefully before spending gems as I don?t buy any? Are the drops guaranteed? Getting so tired of the wasted energy trying to trigger fangbeasts (love the description of endangered someone gave them) and the sparkling mines that don?t drop compasses. Any advice welcome.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I left for a 3 week holiday with no WiFi and no iPad the day this started. I?m now up to part 2. I?m just reading about the study circle. However as it is now well into the event, it is of course no longer in featured and I can?t see where to buy it. Is it still worthwhile buying it by someone who thinks very carefully before spending gems as I don?t buy any? Are the drops guaranteed? Getting so tired of the wasted energy trying to trigger fangbeasts (love the description of endangered someone gave them) and the sparkling mines that don?t drop compasses. Any advice welcome.
    Hello, welcome back!
    I do think the study circle is worth it. I am on part 2 last goal, the one brewing 70 potions. I just collected from the study circle and got 15 flowers and a bottled shadow. If you have 150gems to spend on it, I think it is still worth it to you.

Added: It is under the nature category in the market. It drops 15 flowers each time, but all the other drops are random.

If you don't have the gems to buy it, it will just take you longer to complete the goal, Or you will have to expend more energy to finish the goal in a shorter amount of time. (Eg, without it, To collect 15 flowers, you would have to grow 2+ aspen trees, and chop them down)
    Last edited by farmerted7; 10-26-19 at 07:28 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I love my study circle and yes, I am careful about spending gems. I collect from the study circle (and the flight dragon, which I managed to get) regularly and never chop any aspen trees for flowers. I'm advancing slowly but steadily and I love how it let's be advance without much of an energy investment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Each of the students available for scrolls in the Academy currently will come with their own short storyline once purchased (untimed) with a prize at the end
    OMG this is amazing!!
    Such a great idea! Great work Storm8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I love my study circle and yes, I am careful about spending gems. I collect from the study circle (and the flight dragon, which I managed to get) regularly and never chop any aspen trees for flowers. I'm advancing slowly but steadily and I love how it let's be advance without much of an energy investment.
    Thanks to both you and farmerted7 for your replies. I went ahead and bought one. I had someone collecting my energy while I was away, but not playing the game, so I have a lot saved. However I don’t want to waste it trying to trigger fangbeasts so it will be good to just take it slowly, I’m in no hurry to get more walkers.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks to both you and farmerted7 for your replies. I went ahead and bought one. I had someone collecting my energy while I was away, but not playing the game, so I have a lot saved. However I don’t want to waste it trying to trigger fangbeasts so it will be good to just take it slowly, I’m in no hurry to get more walkers.
    Once I saw we needed another 50 after the 70 needed, I bought another couple. I have 4 now. I'm happy with my purchase and can now make the brews a little more quickly. Don't have to find fangbeasts as the circle drops bottles and with the compass, the dragon helps with those. I'm a bit impatient though as you know! I think you'll definitely be happy with one and you can always get more in future if you want to.

Rhino Keeper
    Goal 7 i think, just need to tap fountain after 4 hour timer, or 16 gems to speed up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A1CCF461-BC5A-40A7-83F2-FE228E7A97A6.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	53613   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6A8A63EB-50A0-44B3-B5F0-913CFF6BA452.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	110.4 KB 
ID:	53614  

Rhino Keeper
    Next we fight this Guard, 60 hits
    Not to bad

Name:	7242F63B-C2A3-44D0-82F2-AB5081092810.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	53619  

Rhino Keeper
    Next goal, split screen.
    Someone is thirsty...

Name:	6FC408AB-8801-47EF-93F4-F05DE04B2112.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	132.5 KB 
ID:	53620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3BCD5C0-8E3F-4420-AE43-C534A14544BD.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	53621  
    Last edited by macdonald; 10-29-19 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Added thought